Optimal stimulation level theory, exploratory consumer behaviour and product adoption: an analysis of underlying structures across product categories
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/journal/11846 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Simonson, Itamar & Winer, Russell S, 1992. " The Influence of Purchase Quantity and Display Format on Consumer Preference for Variety," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 133-38, June.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1992. " The Role of Optimum Stimulation Level in Exploratory Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 434-48, December.
- Martin Schreier & Stefan Oberhauser & Reinhard Prügl, 2007. "Lead users and the adoption and diffusion of new products: Insights from two extreme sports communities," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 15-30, June.
- Mittal, Banwari & Lee, Myung-Soo, 1989. "A causal model of consumer involvement," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 363-389, November.
- Harper A. Roehm Jr. & Michelle L. Roehm, 2005. "Revisiting the Effect of Positive Mood on Variety Seeking," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 330-336, 09.
- Midgley, David F & Dowling, Grahame R, 1978. " Innovativeness: The Concept and Its Measurement," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(4), pages 229-42, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:rvmgts:v:3:y:2009:i:1:p:41-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.