Symmetric experimental designs: conditions for equivalence of panel data estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sascha Füllbrunn & Stefan Kreiner & Stefan Palan, 2015. "The value of a fallback option," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(2), pages 375-388, June.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Geisler, Iris, 2003. "Fixed effects models with time invariant variables: a theoretical note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 373-377, September.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Masters, William A. & Sheremeta, Roman M., 2010.
"Entry into winner-take-all and proportional-prize contests: An experimental study,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 604-611, October.
- Timothy N. Cason & William A. Masters & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "Entry Into Winner-Take-All And Proportional-Prize Contests:An Experimental Study," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1231, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Cason, Timothy & Masters, William & Sheremeta, Roman, 2010. "Entry into Winner-Take-All and Proportional-Prize Contests: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 49886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy N. Cason & William A. Masters & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "Entry into Winner-Take-All and Proportional-Prize Contests: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 10-10, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Smith, Vernon L & Williams, Arlington W, 1981. "On Nonbinding Price Controls in a Competitive Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 467-474, June.
- David L. Dickinson & Ronald L. Oaxaca, 2014.
"Wages, Employment, And Statistical Discrimination: Evidence From The Laboratory,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(4), pages 1380-1391, October.
- David L. Dickinson & Ronald L. Oaxaca, 2012. "Wages, Employment, and Statistical Discrimination: Evidence from the Laboratory," Working Papers 12-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- David L. Dickinson & Ronald L. Oaxaca, 2009.
"Statistical Discrimination in Labor Markets: An Experimental Analysis,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 16-31, July.
- David Dickinson & Ronald Oaxaca, 2004. "Statistical Discrimination in Labor Markets: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 2004-04, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Dickinson, David L. & Oaxaca, Ronald L., 2006. "Statistical Discrimination in Labor Markets: An Experimental Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2305, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Dickinson & Ronald Oaxaca, 2005. "Statistical Discrimination in Labor Markets: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 05-11, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
More about this item
KeywordsExperiments; Panel data; Econometrics; Estimators;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jesaex:v:2:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s40881-016-0022-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.