On Nonbinding Price Controls in a Competitive Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stocking, Andrew, 2012.
"Unintended consequences of price controls: An application to allowance markets,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 120-136.
- Stocking, Andrew, 2010. "Unintended Consequences of Price Controls: An Application to Allowance Markets," MPRA Paper 25559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stranlund, John K. & Murphy, James J. & Spraggon, John M., 2014.
"Price controls and banking in emissions trading: An experimental evaluation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 71-86.
- John K. Stranlund & James J. Murphy & John M. Spraggon, 2014. "Price Controls and Banking in Emissions Trading: An Experimental Evaluation," Working Papers 2014-01, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan & Jayaraman, Narayanan, 2001.
"An experimental study of circuit breakers: The effects of mandated market closures and temporary halts on market behavior,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 185-208, April.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Bryan K. Church & Narayanan Jayaraman, 1999. "An experimental study of circuit breakers: the effects of mandated market closures and temporary halts on market behavior," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bottino, Eleonora & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Goddio, Cintia & Kujal, Praveen, 2016.
"What is a fair wage? Reference points, entitlements and gift exchange,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 125-135.
- Eleonora Bottino & Cintia Goddio & Praveen Kujal, 2013. "What is a fair wage? Reference points, Entitlements and Gift Exchange," Working Papers 13-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Jamie Brown Kruse & Ozlem Ozdemir & Mark A. Thompson, 2005. "Market Forces and Price Ceilings: A Classroom Experiment," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 4(2), pages 73-86.
- Restiani, Phillia & Betz, Regina, 2010.
"The Effects of Penalty Design on Market Performance: Experimental Evidence from an Emissions Trading Scheme with Auctioned Permits,"
107586, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Phillia Restiani & Regina Betz, 2010. "The Effects of Penalty Design on Market Performance: Experimental Evidence from an Emissions Trading Scheme with Auctioned Permits," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1087, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Duffy, John, 2006. "Agent-Based Models and Human Subject Experiments," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 949-1011 Elsevier.
- David F. Perkis & Timothy N. Cason & Wallace E. Tyner, 2016.
"An Experimental Investigation of Hard and Soft Price Ceilings in Emissions Permit Markets,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(4), pages 703-718, April.
- Perkis, David F. & Cason, Timothy N. & Tyner, Wallace E., 2012. "An Experimental Investigation of Hard and Soft Price Ceilings in Emissions Permit Markets," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124096, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele K. Lünser & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2016.
"Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: an experimental study,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(1), pages 99-117, February.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2013. "Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: An experimental study," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-312, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2015. "Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: An experimental study," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-312r, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- C. Duke & L. Gangadharan, 2005. "Salinity in Water Markets : An ExperimentalInvestigation of the Sunraysia Salinity Levy, Victoria," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 950, The University of Melbourne.
- Kujal, Praveen, 2008.
"Quantitative Restrictions in Experimental Posted-offer Markets,"
Handbook of Experimental Economics Results,
- Kujal, Praveen, 2003. "Quantitative restrictions in experimental posted-offer markets," UC3M Working papers. Economics we036125, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ford, Andrew & Vogstad, Klaus & Flynn, Hilary, 2007. "Simulating price patterns for tradable green certificates to promote electricity generation from wind," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 91-111, January.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Uri Gneezy & Jacob Goeree & Rosemarie Nagel, 2007. "Price floors and competition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 33(1), pages 211-224, October.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 2003.
"Vernon Smith's Insomnia and the Dawn of Economics as Experimental Science,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(2), pages 181-205, June.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 2002. "Vernon Smith's Insomnia and the Dawn of Economics as Experimental Science," Microeconomics 0212001, EconWPA.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "The Cognitive Effect of a Minimum Wage. Comment," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 163(1), pages 52-55, March.
- Hans-Theo Normann & Roberto Ricciuti, 2009. "Laboratory Experiments For Economic Policy Making," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 407-432, July.
- D.J. Butler, 1990. "Experimental Techniques in Economics: Some lessons to date," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 90-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Halevy, Yoram & Peters, Michael, 2007. "Other Regarding Preferences: Outcomes, Intentions, or Interdependence," Microeconomics.ca working papers peters-07-03-31-11-46-48, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 24 Jun 2009.
- Gode, Dhananjay (Dan) K. & Sunder, Shyam, 2004.
"Double auction dynamics: structural effects of non-binding price controls,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1707-1731, July.
- Dhananjay (Dan) K. Gode & Shyam Sunder, 2000. "Double Auction Dynamics: Structural Effects Of Non-Binding Price Controls," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm1, Yale School of Management.
- Dhananjay K. & Shyam Sunder, 2004. "Double Auction Dynamics: Structural Effects of Non-binding Price Controls," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm141, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Huck, Steffen & Ruchala, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2007. "Pricing and Trust," CEPR Discussion Papers 6135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ronald L. Oaxaca & David L. Dickinson, 2016. "Symmetric experimental designs: conditions for equivalence of panel data estimators," Journal of the Economic Science Association, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 2(1), pages 85-95, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:3:p:467-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.