Repeated job quits: stepping stones or learning about quality?
J28, J62 Copyright Gielen; licensee Springer. 2013
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/40174 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard B. Freeman, 1977.
"Job Satisfaction as an Economic Variable,"
NBER Working Papers
0225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Audrey Light & Kathleen McGarry, 1998. "Job Change Patterns And The Wages Of Young Men," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(2), pages 276-286, May.
- Levy-Garboua, Louis & Montmarquette, Claude & Simonnet, Veronique, 2007.
"Job satisfaction and quits,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 251-268, April.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette & Véronique Simonnet, 2007. "Job Satisfaction and Quits," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00203158, HAL.
- Neal, Derek, 1999.
"The Complexity of Job Mobility among Young Men,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 237-61, April.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00203158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979.
"Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-90, October.
- Ronni Pavan, 2010. "The Role of Career Choice in Understanding Job Mobility," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(2), pages 107-127, 06.
- George A. Akerlof & Andrew K. Rose & Janet L. Yellen, 1988. "Job Switching and Job Satisfaction in the U.S. Labor Market," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(2), pages 495-594.
- Joseph Altonji & Christina Paxson, 1985.
"Job Characteristics and Hours of Work,"
578, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2007. "Job disamenities, job satisfaction, quit intentions, and actual separations: putting the pieces together," MPRA Paper 3245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garcia Perez, Jose Ignacio & Rebollo Sanz, Yolanda, 2005.
"Wage changes through job mobility in Europe: A multinomial endogenous switching approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 531-555, August.
- José Ignacio García Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2004. "Wage changes through job mobility in Europe: A multinomial endogenous switching approach," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/70, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Farber, Henry S., 1999. "Mobility and stability: The dynamics of job change in labor markets," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 37, pages 2439-2483 Elsevier.
- Gueorgui Kambourov & Iourii Manovskii, 2008. "Rising Occupational And Industry Mobility In The United States: 1968-97," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(1), pages 41-79, 02.
- Munasinghe, Lalith & Sigman, Karl, 2004. "A hobo syndrome? Mobility, wages, and job turnover," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 191-218, April.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004. "How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:izaels:v:2:y:2013:i:1:p:1-22:10.1186/2193-9012-2-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.