Pass-through in United States beef cattle prices: a test of Ricardian rent theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Zhao, Huan & Xiaodong, Du & Hennessy, David A., 2011. "Pass-Through in United States Beef Cattle Prices: A Test of Ricardian Rent Theory," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36023, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zhao, Huan & Xiaodong, Du & Hennessy, David A., 2011. "Pass-Through in United States Beef Cattle Prices: A Test of Ricardian Rent Theory," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32095, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2008.
"Pass-Through of Exchange Rates to Consumption Prices: What Has Changed and Why?,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Financial Issues in the Pacific Rim: Global Imbalances, Financial Liberalization, and Exchange Rate Policy (NBER-EASE Volume 17), pages 139-176
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2006. "Pass Through of Exchange Rates to Consumption Prices: What has Changed and Why?," NBER Working Papers 12547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2006. "Pass-through of exchange rates to consumption prices: what has changed and why," Staff Reports 261, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Campa, Jose M. & Goldberg, Linda S., 2006. "Pass through of exchange rates to consumption prices: What has changed and why?," IESE Research Papers D/653, IESE Business School.
- David Aadland & DeeVon Bailey, 2001. "Short-Run Supply Responses in the U.S. Beef-Cattle Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 826-839.
- Anderson, John D. & Trapp, James N., 2000. "The Dynamics of Feeder Cattle Market Responses to Corn Price Change," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 493-505, December.
- Anderson, John D. & Trapp, James N., 2000. "The Dynamics Of Feeder Cattle Market Responses To Corn Price Change," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Marcus Asplund & Richard Friberg, 2001. "The Law of One Price in Scandinavian Duty-Free Stores," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1072-1083, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Sauveur Ay & Laure Latruffe, 2013.
"The empirical content of the present value model: a survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices,"
- Latruffe , Laure & Ay, Jean-Sauveur, 2013. "The Empirical Content of the Present Value Model: A survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices," Factor Markets Working Papers 165, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ay, Jean-Sauveur & Latruffe, Laure, 2013. "The Empirical Content of the Present Value Model: A survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices," Working Papers 157112, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Thompson, Nathanael M. & Brorsen, B. Wade & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Lusk, Jayson L., 2016. "Random Sampling of Beef Cattle for Genetic Testing: Optimal Sample Size Determination," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229195, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- No, Sung C. & Davis, Christopher G. & Harvey, David, 2015. "Pricing-to-Market and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the U.S. Broiler Meat Export Markets," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(A).
More about this item
KeywordsCattle futures; Feeder cattle; Live cattle; D4; Q13;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:40:y:2011:i:2:p:497-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.