Short-Run Supply Responses in the U.S. Beef-Cattle Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lynn Hunnicutt & David Aadland, 2002.
"Market Power with Dynamic Inventory Constraints: The Bias in Standard Measures,"
- Lynn Hunnicutt & David Aadland, 2002. "Market Power with Dynamic Invertory Constraints: The Bias in Standard Measures," Working Papers 2002-15, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A., 2006.
"Feeding and the Equilibrium Feeder Animal Price-Weight Schedule,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
- David A. Hennessy, 2005. "Feeding and the Equilibrium Feeder Animal Price-Weight Schedule," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp395, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hennessy, David A., 2005. "Feeding and the Equilibrium Feeder Animal Price-Weight Schedule," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12365, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rulon D. Pope & Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 2013. "Robust Error Specification in a Production System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(3), pages 669-684.
- Sayed H Saghaian & Gokhan Ozertan & Hasan Tekguc, 2013. "Beef and milk price links in Turkey," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2607-2616.
- Zhao, Huan, 2011. "Four Market Studies for the Beef and Electric Power Industries," ISU General Staff Papers 201101010800001360, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Balsevich, Fernando & Schuetz, Paul & Perez, Edwin, 2006. "Cattle Producer' Participation in Market Channels in Central America: Supermarkets, Processors, and Auctions," Staff Papers 11482, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Griffith, Garry R. & Coddington, Anna & Murdoch, Scott, 2004. "Beef Feedlot Supply Response in Australia," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 12.
- Rezitis, Anthony N. & Stavropoulos, Konstantinos S., 2010. "Modeling beef supply response and price volatility under CAP reforms: The case of Greece," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 163-174, April.
- Hunnicutt Lynn & Aadland David, 2003. "Inventory Constraints in a Dynamic Model of Imperfect Competition: An Application to Beef Packing," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Aadland, David, 2004.
"Cattle cycles, heterogeneous expectations and the age distribution of capital,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1977-2002, September.
- David Aadland, 2001. "Cattle Cycles, Heterogeneous Expectations and the Age Distribution of Capital," Working Papers 2002-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- David Aadland, 2002. "Cattle Cycles, Heterogeneous Expectations and the Age Distribution of Capital," Others 0211002, EconWPA.
- Huan Zhao & Xiaodong Du & David Hennessy, 2011.
"Pass-through in United States beef cattle prices: a test of Ricardian rent theory,"
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 497-508, April.
- Zhao, Huan & Xiaodong, Du & Hennessy, David A., 2011. "Pass-Through in United States Beef Cattle Prices: A Test of Ricardian Rent Theory," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36023, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zhao, Huan & Xiaodong, Du & Hennessy, David A., 2011. "Pass-Through in United States Beef Cattle Prices: A Test of Ricardian Rent Theory," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32095, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Riley, John Michael & Williams, Brian R., 2013. "Cow-Calf Industry Expansion on the Horizon? Market Signals vs. Outside Factors," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143044, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Zhang, Feng & Epperson, James E. & Houston, Jack E., 2006. "Modeling Live Cattle Supply With Different Price Expectations," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35447, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Adhikari, Murali & Houston, Jack E. & Bandyopadhyay, Dipankar & Paudel, Laxmi & Devkota, Nirmala & Paudel, Biswo Nath, 2003. "Water Demand Forecasting For Poultry Production: Structural, Time Series, And Deterministic Assessment," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22127, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Aadland, David, 2002. "Cattle Cycles, Expectations And The Age Distribution Of Capital," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19795, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:83:y:2001:i:4:p:826-839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.