Pass-Through in United States Beef Cattle Prices: A Test of Ricardian Rent Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Huan Zhao & Xiaodong Du & David Hennessy, 2011. "Pass-through in United States beef cattle prices: a test of Ricardian rent theory," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 497-508, April.
- Zhao, Huan & Xiaodong, Du & Hennessy, David A., 2011. "Pass-Through in United States Beef Cattle Prices: A Test of Ricardian Rent Theory," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32095, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2008.
"Pass-Through of Exchange Rates to Consumption Prices: What Has Changed and Why?,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Financial Issues in the Pacific Rim: Global Imbalances, Financial Liberalization, and Exchange Rate Policy (NBER-EASE Volume 17), pages 139-176
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campa, Jose M. & Goldberg, Linda S., 2006. "Pass through of exchange rates to consumption prices: What has changed and why?," IESE Research Papers D/653, IESE Business School.
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2006. "Pass-through of exchange rates to consumption prices: what has changed and why," Staff Reports 261, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2006. "Pass Through of Exchange Rates to Consumption Prices: What has Changed and Why?," NBER Working Papers 12547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Aadland & DeeVon Bailey, 2001. "Short-Run Supply Responses in the U.S. Beef-Cattle Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 826-839.
- Anderson, John D. & Trapp, James N., 2000. "The Dynamics Of Feeder Cattle Market Responses To Corn Price Change," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Marcus Asplund & Richard Friberg, 2001. "The Law of One Price in Scandinavian Duty-Free Stores," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1072-1083, September.
- Anderson, John D. & Trapp, James N., 2000. "The Dynamics of Feeder Cattle Market Responses to Corn Price Change," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 493-505, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thompson, Nathanael M. & Brorsen, B. Wade & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Lusk, Jayson L., 2016. "Random Sampling of Beef Cattle for Genetic Testing: Optimal Sample Size Determination," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229195, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- No, Sung C. & Davis, Christopher G. & Harvey, David, 2015. "Pricing-to-Market and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the U.S. Broiler Meat Export Markets," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(A).
- Ay, Jean-Sauveur & Latruffe, Laure, 2013.
"The Empirical Content of the Present Value Model: A survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices,"
157112, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jean-Sauveur Ay & Laure Latruffe, 2013. "The empirical content of the present value model: a survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices," Working Papers hal-01208917, HAL.
- Latruffe , Laure & Ay, Jean-Sauveur, 2013. "The Empirical Content of the Present Value Model: A survey of the instrumental uses of farmland prices," Factor Markets Working Papers 165, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsCattle futures; Feeder cattle; Live cattle;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:36023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .