Beef and milk price links in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jarvis, Lovell S, 1974. "Cattle as Capital Goods and Ranchers as Portfolio Managers: An Application to the Argentine Cattle Sector," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 489-520, May/June.
- David Aadland & DeeVon Bailey, 2001. "Short-Run Supply Responses in the U.S. Beef-Cattle Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 826-839.
- Anthony N. Rezitis & Konstantinos S. Stavropoulos, 2012.
"Greek meat supply response and price volatility in a rational expectations framework: a multivariate GARCH approach,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 309-333, April.
- Rezitis, Anthony N. & Stavropoulos, Konstantinos S., 2009. "Greek meat supply response and price volatility in a rational expectations framework: A multivariate GARCH approach," 113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece 58120, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zivot, Eric & Andrews, Donald W K, 2002.
"Further Evidence on the Great Crash, the Oil-Price Shock, and the Unit-Root Hypothesis,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 25-44, January.
- Zivot, Eric & Andrews, Donald W K, 1992. "Further Evidence on the Great Crash, the Oil-Price Shock, and the Unit-Root Hypothesis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 251-270, July.
- Eric Zivot & Donald W.K. Andrews, 1990. "Further Evidence on the Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 944, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John M. Crespi & Tian Xia & Rodney Jones, 2010. "Market Power and the Cattle Cycle," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(3), pages 685-697.
More about this item
Keywordsdairy herd liquidation; milk and beef prices; time-series analysis; Turkey;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-13-00568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.