Quantile Regression Estimates of Hong Kong Real Estate Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Epstein, Gil S., 2002. "Informational Cascades and Decision to Migrate," IZA Discussion Papers 445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Louis de Mesnard, 2004.
"Biproportional Methods of Structural Change Analysis: A Typological Survey,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 205-230.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2004. "Biproportional methods of structural change analysis: A typological survey," Post-Print halshs-00068409, HAL.
- Rouwendal, Jan, 1999. "Spatial job search and commuting distances," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 491-517, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Lei, 2016. "Flood hazards impact on neighborhood house prices: A spatial quantile regression analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 12-19.
- Zhang, Lei & Yi, Yimin, 2017. "Quantile house price indices in Beijing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 85-96.
- Zahirovich-Herbert, Velma & Gibler, Karen M., 2014. "The effect of new residential construction on housing prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-18.
- Hyung-Gun Kim & Kwong-Chin Hung & Sung Park, 2015. "Determinants of Housing Prices in Hong Kong: A Box-Cox Quantile Regression Approach," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 270-287, February.
- Zhang, Lei & Leonard, Tammy, 2014. "Neighborhood impact of foreclosure: A quantile regression approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 133-143.
- Liao, Wen-Chi & Wang, Xizhu, 2012. "Hedonic house prices and spatial quantile regression," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 16-27.
- Sofie R. Waltl, 2015. "Variation across price segments and locations: A comprehensive quantile regression analysis of the Sydney housing market," Graz Economics Papers 2015-09, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:47:y:2010:i:11:p:2461-2472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .