Quantile regression standard errors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonah B. Gelbach & Doug Miller, 2009. "Robust Inference with Multi-way Clustering," Working Papers 226, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Bradley W. Benson & Wallace N. Davidson III & Hongxia Wang & Dan L. Worrell, 2011. "Deviations from Expected Stakeholder Management, Firm Value, and Corporate Governance," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 40(1), pages 39-81, March.
- Chen, Feng & Kraft, Arthur & Weiss, Ira, 2011. "Tax Planning by Mutual Funds: Evidence From Changes in the Capital Gains Tax Rate," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 64(1), pages 105-134, March.
- George Elias, 2016. "Benchmarking Heterogeneous Distribution System Operators: Evidence from Norway," Diskussionsschriften dp1606, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Van Geyt, Debby & Van Cauwenberge, Philippe & Vander Bauwhede, Heidi, 2014. "Does high-quality corporate communication reduce insider trading profitability?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-14.
- Gebhardt Heinz & Siemers Lars-H. R., 2017.
"Die relative Steuerbelastung mittelständischer Kapitalgesellschaften: Evidenz von handelsbilanziellen Mikrodaten,"
Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik,
De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 1-35, April.
- Heinz Gebhardt & Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2016. "Die relative Steuerbelastung mittelständischer Kapitalgesellschaften: Evidenz von handelsbilanziellen Mikrodaten," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 180-16, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Giebeler, Constanze & Rebeggiani, Luca, 2019. "Who Loves to Gamble? Socio-Economic Factors Determining Gambling Behaviour in Germany," MPRA Paper 94735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bradley W. Benson & Wallace N. Davidson, 2010. "The Relation between Stakeholder Management, Firm Value, and CEO Compensation: A Test of Enlightened Value Maximization," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 39(3), pages 929-964, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1806-:d:149783 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:esx:essedp:728 is not listed on IDEAS
- Freund, Caroline, 2003. "Reciprocity in free trade agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3061, The World Bank.
- Nathaniel J.S. Ashby & Lukasz Walasek & Andreas GlÃ¶ckner, 2015. "The effect of consumer ratings and attentional allocation on product valuations," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 10(2), pages 172-184, March.
- Parente Paulo M.D.C. & Santos Silva João M.C., 2016.
"Quantile Regression with Clustered Data,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Parente, Paulo M D C & Santos Silva, Joao M C, 2013. "Quantile regression with clustered data," Economics Discussion Papers 8976, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Paulo M.D.C. Parente & Joao M.C. Santos Silva, 2013. "Quantile regression with clustered data," Discussion Papers 1305, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- repec:zbw:espost:182102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanglestsawai, Santi & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Yorobe, Jose M., 2014. "Do lower yielding farmers benefit from Bt corn? Evidence from instrumental variable quantile regressions," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 285-296.
- Joseph Little & Robert Berrens, 2004. "Explaining Disparities between Actual and Hypothetical Stated Values: Further Investigation Using Meta-Analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(6), pages 1-13.
- repec:zbw:kdijep:v:38:y:2016:i:3:p:17-35 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stbull:y:1993:v:2:i:9:sg11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://stata-press.com/journals/stbj.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.