A Multi-Sectoral Study of Financial Inclusion and Economic Output in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Franklin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2016.
"The foundations of financial inclusion: Understanding ownership and use of formal accounts,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-30.
- Allen, Franklin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2012. "The foundations of financial inclusion : understanding ownership and use of formal accounts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6290, The World Bank.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, A. & Beck, T.H.L. & Honohan, P., 2008. "Finance for all? : Policies and pitfalls in expanding access," Other publications TiSEM aec73d3a-d6eb-457f-9182-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Newman, Andrew F, 1993.
"Occupational Choice and the Process of Development,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 274-298, April.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Andrew F. Newman, 1990. "Occupational Choice and the Process of Development," Discussion Papers 911, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mohieldin , Mahmoud & Rostom , Ahmed & Fu, Xiaochen & Iqbal, Zamir, 2012.
"The Role of Islamic Finance in Enhancing Financial Inclusion in Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Countries,"
Islamic Economic Studies,
The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 20, pages 55-120.
- Mohieldin, Mahmoud & Iqbal, Zamir & Rostom, Ahmed & Fu, Xiaochen, 2011. "The role of Islamic finance in enhancing financial inclusion in organization of Islamic cooperation (OIC) countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5920, The World Bank.
- Ashraf, Nava & Karlan, Dean & Yin, Wesley, 2010.
"Female Empowerment: Impact of a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 333-344, March.
- Nava Ashraf & Dean Karlan & Wesley Yin, 2006. "Female Empowerment: Impact of a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines," Working Papers 949, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Ashraf, Nava & Karlan, Dean S. & Yin, Wesley, 2007. "Female Empowerment: Impact of a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines," CEPR Discussion Papers 6195, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dean Karlan & Nava Ashraf & Wesley Yin, 2007. "Female Empowerment: Impact of a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines," Working Papers 106, Center for Global Development.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007.
"Reaching out: Access to and use of banking services across countries,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 234-266, July.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2005. "Reaching out : access to and use of banking services across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3754, The World Bank.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2010. "Bank-based Financial Intermediation for Financial Inclusion and Inclusive Growth," MPRA Paper 47510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial inclusion; output; sectoral output; causality;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:1:p:195-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.