Bank-based Financial Intermediation for Financial Inclusion and Inclusive Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhandari, Amit Kumar, 2009.
"Access to Banking Services and Poverty Reduction: A State-wise Assessment in India,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amit. K. Bhandari, 2009. "Access to Banking Services and Poverty Reduction: A State-wise Assessment in India," Working Papers id:2070, eSocialSciences.
- Andrea Vaona, 2005. "Regional Evidence on the Finance-Growth Nexus," Working Papers 30/2005, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Dwight Jaffee & Mark Levonian, 2001. "The Structure of Banking Systems in Developed and Transition Economies," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 7(2), pages 161-181.
- Ross Levine & Norman Loayza & Thorsten Beck, 2002.
"Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 2, pages 031-084
Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 2000. "Financial intermediation and growth: Causality and causes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 31-77, August.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. "Financial intermediation and growth : Causality and causes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2059, The World Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. "Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Andrea Vaona & Roberto Patuelli, 2008.
"New empirical evidence on local financial development and growth,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 147-157, December.
- Andrea Vaona & Roberto Patuelli, 2008. "New empirical evidence on local financial development and growth," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0805, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Shawn Cole, 2009.
"Financial Development, Bank Ownership, and Growth: Or, Does Quantity Imply Quality?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 33-51, February.
- Shawn A. Cole, 2007. "Financial Development, Bank Ownership, and Growth. Or, Does Quantity Imply Quality?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-002, Harvard Business School.
- Beck, Thorsten & Lundberg, Mattias & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2006.
"Financial intermediary development and growth volatility: Do intermediaries dampen or magnify shocks?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1146-1167, November.
- Beck,Thorsten*Lundberg, Mattias*Majnoni, Giovann, 2001. "Financial intermediary development and growth volatility : do intermediaries dampen or magnify shocks?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2707, The World Bank.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris K. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2004. "Financial development and economic growth: evidence from panel unit root and cointegration tests," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 55-74, February.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Smith, Bruce D., 1997.
"Financial markets in development, and the development of financial markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 145-181, January.
- Greenwood, J. & Smith, B.D., 1995. "Financial Markets in Development, and the Development of Financial Markets," RCER Working Papers 406, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman, 2000. "Finance and the sources of growth," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 261-300.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahfuza Akther & Sayera Younus & Farida Parveen & Maidul Chowdhury, 2016. "Does Agricultural Credit Play Any Role in Reducing Rural Poverty in Bangladesh?," Working Papers id:10785, eSocialSciences.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:455-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:1:p:195-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2014. "Reforms in Institutional Finance for Inclusive Growth," MPRA Paper 58337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment Policy and Regulation; Economic Development and Financial Markets; Financial Inclusion; Institutions and Growth;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .