Bank-based Financial Intermediation for Financial Inclusion and Inclusive Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Vaona, 2005. "Regional Evidence on the Finance-Growth Nexus," Working Papers 30/2005, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Vaona & Roberto Patuelli, 2008.
"New empirical evidence on local financial development and growth,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 147-157, December.
- Andrea Vaona & Roberto Patuelli, 2008. "New empirical evidence on local financial development and growth," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0805, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Bhandari, Amit Kumar, 2009.
"Access to Banking Services and Poverty Reduction: A State-wise Assessment in India,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amit. K. Bhandari, 2009. "Access to Banking Services and Poverty Reduction: A State-wise Assessment in India," Working Papers id:2070, eSocialSciences.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Smith, Bruce D., 1997.
"Financial markets in development, and the development of financial markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 145-181, January.
- Greenwood, J. & Smith, B.D., 1995. "Financial Markets in Development, and the Development of Financial Markets," RCER Working Papers 406, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Ross Levine & Norman Loayza & Thorsten Beck, 2002.
"Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 2, pages 031-084
Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 2000. "Financial intermediation and growth: Causality and causes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 31-77.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. "Financial intermediation and growth : Causality and causes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2059, The World Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. "Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Dwight Jaffee & Mark Levonian, 2001. "The Structure of Banking Systems in Developed and Transition Economies," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 7(2), pages 161-181.
- Shawn Cole, 2009.
"Financial Development, Bank Ownership, and Growth: Or, Does Quantity Imply Quality?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 33-51, February.
- Shawn A. Cole, 2007. "Financial Development, Bank Ownership, and Growth. Or, Does Quantity Imply Quality?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-002, Harvard Business School.
- Beck, Thorsten & Lundberg, Mattias & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2006.
"Financial intermediary development and growth volatility: Do intermediaries dampen or magnify shocks?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1146-1167, November.
- Beck,Thorsten*Lundberg, Mattias*Majnoni, Giovann, 2001. "Financial intermediary development and growth volatility : do intermediaries dampen or magnify shocks?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2707, The World Bank.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris K. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2004. "Financial development and economic growth: evidence from panel unit root and cointegration tests," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 55-74, February.
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman, 2000. "Finance and the sources of growth," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 261-300.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahfuza Akther & Sayera Younus & Farida Parveen & Maidul Chowdhury, 2016. "Does Agricultural Credit Play Any Role in Reducing Rural Poverty in Bangladesh?," Working Papers id:10785, eSocialSciences.
- repec:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:1:p:195-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2014. "Reforms in Institutional Finance for Inclusive Growth," MPRA Paper 58337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment Policy and Regulation; Economic Development and Financial Markets; Financial Inclusion; Institutions and Growth;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.