Inflation Dynamics in the CEMAC Region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Sangyup & Furceri, Davide & Loungani, Prakash & Mishra, Saurabh & Poplawski-Ribeiro, Marcos, 2018.
"Oil prices and inflation dynamics: Evidence from advanced and developing economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 71-96.
- Sangyup Choi & Davide Furceri & Prakash Loungani & Saurabh Mishra & Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro, 2017. "Oil Prices and Inflation Dynamics: Evidence from Advanced and Developing Economies," Working papers 2017rwp-111, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Sangyup Choi & Davide Furceri & Prakash Loungani & Saurabh Mishra & Marcos Poplawski Ribeiro, 2017. "Oil Prices and Inflation Dynamics: Evidence from Advanced and Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 2017/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Oulatta, Moon, 2016. "A Generic Theory of Price Determination," MPRA Paper 76014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Anh D.M. & Dridi, Jemma & Unsal, Filiz D. & Williams, Oral H., 2017.
"On the drivers of inflation in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 71-84.
- BIKAI, J. Landry & BATOUMEN M., Hardit & FOSSOUO, Armand, 2016. "Determinants of inflation in CEMAC: the role of money," MPRA Paper 89111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ntita Ntita, Jean & Kazadi Ntita, François & Ntanga Ntita, Jean de Dieu, 2017. "Determinants De L'Inflation Dans Les Pays De La Communaute Economique Et Monetaire De L'Afrique Centrale, (Cemac) [Determinants Of Inflation In Central African Economic And Monetary Community (Caem," MPRA Paper 92902, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2019.
- Lledó, Victor & Poplawski-Ribeiro, Marcos, 2013. "Fiscal Policy Implementation in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 79-91.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:22:y:2013:i:2:p:239-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.