Interregional Migration of Youths in Russia: A Comprehensive Analysis of Demographic Statistics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beine, Michel & Noël, Romain & Ragot, Lionel, 2014.
"Determinants of the international mobility of students,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 40-54.
- Michel Beine & Romain Noël & Lionel Ragot, 2014. "Determinants of the International Mobility of Students," Post-Print hal-01385913, HAL.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004.
"Returns to investment in education: a further update,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002. "Returns to investment in education : a further update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2881, The World Bank.
- Andrei Rogers & Frans Willekens & James Raymer & Jani Little, 2002. "articles: Describing migration spatial structure," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(1), pages 29-48.
- Clara H Mulder & William A V Clark, 2002. "Leaving home for college and gaining independence," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(6), pages 981-999, June.
- Daria Ciriaci, 2014. "Does University Quality Influence the Interregional Mobility of Students and Graduates? The Case of Italy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1592-1608, October.
- Peter W. F. Smith & James Raymer & Corrado Giulietti, 2010. "Combining available migration data in England to study economic activity flows over time," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 173(4), pages 733-753.
- Thomas A. Knapp & Nancy E. White & Amy M. Wolaver, 2013. "The Returns to Migration: The Influence of Education and Migration Type," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 589-607, December.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994.
"Returns to investment in education: A global update,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- Tom Wilson, 2010. "Model migration schedules incorporating student migration peaks," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 23(8), pages 191-222, July.
- Alessandra Faggian & Philip McCann & Stephen Sheppard, 2007. "Human Capital, Higher Education and Graduate Migration: An Analysis of Scottish and Welsh Students," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(13), pages 2511-2528, December.
- Mchugh, Richard & Morgan, James N., 1984. "The determinants of interstate student migration: a place-to-place analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 269-278, August.
- David A. Plane & Frank Heins, 2003. "Age articulation of U.S. inter-metropolitan migration flows," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 37(1), pages 107-130, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Aleksei Egorov & Daria Zinchenko & Oleg Leshukov, 2018. "Universities’ Efficiency And Regional Economic Short-Run Growth: Empirical Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 203/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017:i:35:p:103-124 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsyouth migration; educational migration; net migration; age-period-cohort analysis; age-shift method; rating of region attractiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprob:2016:i:3:p:169-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterina Bagdasarova). General contact details of provider: http://vo.hse.ru/en/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.