The determinants of interstate student migration: a place-to-place analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sibbertsen, Philipp & Stöver, Britta, 2017. "Die räumliche Flexibilität von Studierenden - Gründe für das Wanderungsverhalten von Studienanfänger/-innen zwischen den Bundesländern," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-604, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dwenger, Nadja & Storck, Johanna & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2012.
"Do tuition fees affect the mobility of university applicants? Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 155-167.
- Dwenger, Nadja & Storck, Johanna & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2009. "Do Tuition Fees Affect the Mobility of University Applicants? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4421, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nadja Dwenger & Johanna Storck & Katharina Wrohlich, 2009. "Do Tuition Fees Affect the Mobility of University Applicants?: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 926, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alm, James & Winters, John V., 2009. "Distance and intrastate college student migration," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 728-738, December.
- John Bound & Breno Braga & Gaurav Khanna & Sarah Turner, 2016. "A Passage to America: University Funding and International Students," NBER Working Papers 22981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilya Prakhov & Maria Bocharova, 2016. "Socio-Economic Predictors of Student Mobility," HSE Working papers WP BRP 34/EDU/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Björn Alecke & Claudia Burgard & Timo Mitze, 2013. "The Effect of Tuition Fees on Student Enrollment and Location Choice – Interregional Migration, Border Effects and Gender Differences," Ruhr Economic Papers 0404, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ilya Kashnitsky & Nikita Mkrtchyan & Oleg Leshukov, 2016. "Interregional Migration of Youths in Russia: A Comprehensive Analysis of Demographic Statistics," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 3, pages 169-203.
- Timo Mitze & Claudia Burgard & Bjoern Alecke, 2013.
"The Effect of Tuition Fees on Student Enrollment and Location Choice: Interregional Migration, Border Effects and Gender Differences,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p883, European Regional Science Association.
- Alecke, Björn & Burgard, Claudia & Mitze, Timo, 2013. "The Effect of Tuition Fees on Student Enrollment and Location Choice – Interregional Migration, Border Effects and Gender Differences," Ruhr Economic Papers 404, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Donata Bessey, 2012. "International student migration to Germany," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 345-361, February.
- Manuel S. González Canché, 2017. "The Heterogeneous Non-resident Student Body: Measuring the Effect of Out-Of-State Students’ Home-State Wealth on Tuition and Fee Price Variations," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 58(2), pages 141-183, March.
- Winters, John V., 2012. "Cohort crowding and nonresident college enrollment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 30-40.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0404 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gibbons, Stephen & Vignoles, Anna, 2012. "Geography, choice and participation in higher education in England," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 98-113.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0765-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:3:y:1984:i:4:p:269-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.