A Game Theory Interpretation of the Post-Communist Evolution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jànos Kornai, 2000.
"What the Change of System from Socialism to Capitalism Does and Does Not Mean,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 27-42, Winter.
- Kornai, Janos, 2000. "What the Change of System from Socialism to Capitalism Does and Does Not Mean," Scholarly Articles 3634160, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010.
"Monetary Regimes In Post-Communist Countries Some Long-Term Reflections,"
Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice,
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 57, pages 217-234, november.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "Monetary Regimes in Post-Communist Countries. Some Long-Term Reflections," Working paper series 12009en, Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting.
- Gérard Roland, 2004.
"Transition and Economics: Politics, Markets, and Firms,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 026268148x, January.
- Gérard Roland, 2000. "Transition and Economics: Politics, Markets, and Firms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262182033, January.
- Berlemann, Michael & Nenovsky, Nikolay, 2003.
"Lending of first versus lending of last resort: The Bulgarian financial crisis of 1996/1997,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
11/03, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- M. Berlemann & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2003. "Lending of First Versus Lending of Last Resort: The Bulgarian Financial Crisis of 1996/1997," Post-Print halshs-00260241, HAL.
- M. Berlemann & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Lending of First versus Lending of Last Resort: The Bulgarian Financial Crisis of 1996/1997," Post-Print halshs-00259740, HAL.
- Aslund,Anders, 2002. "Building Capitalism," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521805254, November.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Yorgos Rizopoulos, 2004.
"Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire ?,"
Revue d'Économie Financière,
Programme National Persée, vol. 75(2), pages 17-36.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2003. "Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire ?," Post-Print halshs-00260463, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Y. Rizopoulos, 2004. "Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire?," Post-Print halshs-00259756, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Y. Rizopoulos, 2003. "Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire?," Post-Print halshs-00259754, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Andrei Yakovlev, 2004. "Evolution of corporate governance in Russia: government policy vs. real incentives of economic agents," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 387-403.
- Jan Winiecki, 2004. "Determinants of catching up or falling behind: interaction of formal and informal institutions," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 137-152.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752.
- Leonid POLISHCHUK, 2008. "Misuse of Institutions: Patterns and Causes," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 4, pages 57-80, December.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2007. "Institutional Trap," MPRA Paper 20595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Marangos, 2002. "A Political Economy Approach to the Neoclassical Model of Transition," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 259-276, January.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:37:y:2003:i:4:p:909-941 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Yorgos Rizopoulos, 2003.
"Extreme Monetary Regime Change: Evidence from Currency Board Introduction in Bulgaria,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 909-941.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Y. Rizopoulos, 2003. "Extreme Monetary Regime Change. Evidence from Currency Board Introduction in Bulgaria," Post-Print halshs-00259844, HAL.
- Bernard Chavance, 2008. "Formal and Informal Institutional Change : the Experience of Postsocialist Transformation," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 5(1), pages 57-71, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolay NENOVSKY & Kiril TOCHKOV & Camelia TURCU, 2011. "From Prosperity to Depression: Bulgaria and Romania (1996/97 ??? 2010)," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1018, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:jeciss:v:45:y:2011:i:1:p:41-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MJEI20 .