A Political Economy Approach to the Neoclassical Model of Transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Taylor & Mary Wrenn, 2003.
"Forging new relationships: Social capital in the transistion,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Laura Taylor & Mary Wrenn, 2003. "Forging new relationships: Social capital in the transistion," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 1-11, September.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2013. "Transition in Serbia: Foundations, results and perspectives," MPRA Paper 70166, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Nov 2013.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Taku Suzuki, 2016.
"Radicalism Versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey Of The Transition Strategy Debate,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 807-834, September.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2015. "Radicalism versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey of the Transition Strategy Debate," RRC Working Paper Series 45, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dimiter Ialnazov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010.
"The evolution of post-communist countries: An interpretation from the perspective of cooperation,"
ICER Working Papers
03-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Dimiter IALNAZOV & Nikolay NENOVSKY, 2010. "The Evolution of Post-Communist Countries: An Interpretation from the Perspective of Cooperation," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1600, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Ivanova, Ludmila & Dimitrov, Plamen & Ovcharova, Dora & Dellava, Jocilyn & Hoffman, Daniel J., 2006. "Economic transition and household food consumption: A study of Bulgaria from 1985 to 2002," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 383-397, December.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2011.
"Transformaciona kriza i perspektive privrede Srbije u epohi globalizacije i finansijske krize
[Transformational crisis and perspectives of Serbian economy in the era of globalization and financial ," MPRA Paper 69949, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Brian O’Boyle & Terrence McDonough, 2017. "Bourgeois Ideology and Mathematical Economics – A Reply to Tony Lawson," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 6(1), pages 16-34, March.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2014.
"Смещение Неоклассической Экономической Парадигмы ‒ Предпосылка Повышения Качества Макроэкономического Образования
[Removal of the neoclassical economic paradigm – condition for the improving of mac," MPRA Paper 81295, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Dimiter Ialnazov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2011. "A Game Theory Interpretation of the Post-Communist Evolution," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 41-56.
- Bukvić, Rajko & Pavlović, Radica, 2014.
"Неокласична Економска Теорија И Проблеми Економског Развоја
[Neoclassical economic theory and the problems of economic development]," MPRA Paper 70092, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Apr 2014.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2010. "Foundations, results and perspectives of transition: A case of Serbia," MPRA Paper 69873, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Damir Stokovac & Sandra Sokcevic & Iva Vidos, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment As A Key Element Of Economic Growth," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 9, pages 391-402.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2015.
"Неоклассическая Экономическая Теория И Экономическая Действительность
[Neoclassical Economic Theory and Economic Reality]," MPRA Paper 70769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajecsc:v:61:y:2002:i:1:p:259-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.