Transition in Serbia: Foundations, results and perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marangos, John, 2009. "What happened to the Washington Consensus? The evolution of international development policy," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 197-208, January.
- Erik S. Reinert, 1999. "The role of the state in economic growth," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(4/5), pages 268-326, September.
- John Marangos, 2002. "A Political Economy Approach to the Neoclassical Model of Transition," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 259-276, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bukvic, Rajko, 2010.
"Foundations, Results and Perspectives of Transition: A Case of Serbia,"
Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues, Society of Economists Ekonomika, Nis, Serbia, vol. 56(4), December.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2010. "Foundations, results and perspectives of transition: A case of Serbia," MPRA Paper 69873, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2011. "Transformaciona kriza i perspektive privrede Srbije u epohi globalizacije i finansijske krize [Transformational crisis and perspectives of Serbian economy in the era of globalization and financial ," MPRA Paper 69949, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2010. "The Other canon against Washington consensus: Re-industrialization as a condition for revival and development," MPRA Paper 69908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bukvić, Rajko & Aleksić, Dragan & Aničić, Jugoslav & Laketa, Marko & Todorić, Jovana & Zakić, Nebojša & Vuković, Darko & Miletić, Dalibor & Vukotić, Svetlana & Vukmirović, Dragan & Vukmirović, Jovanka, 2017. "Национална Економија [National Economy]," MPRA Paper 103354, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Bukvić, Rajko & Pavlović, Radica, 2014. "Неокласична Економска Теорија И Проблеми Економског Развоја [Neoclassical economic theory and the problems of economic development]," MPRA Paper 70092, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Apr 2014.
- Diego Sánchez-Ancochea, 2005. "Capitalismo, desarrollo y Estado. Una revisión crítica de la teoría del Estado de Schumpeter," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 7(13), pages 81-100, July-Dece.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2006. "European Integration, Innovations and Uneven Economic Growth: Challenges and Problems of EU 2005," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 05, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Matt Andrews, 2014. "An Ends-Means Approach to Looking at Governance," CID Working Papers 281, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Andrews, Matt, 2014. "An Ends-Means Approach to Looking at Governance," Working Paper Series rwp14-022, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Brian Oâ€™Boyle & Terrence McDonough, 2017. "Bourgeois Ideology and Mathematical Economics â€“ A Reply to Tony Lawson," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 6(1), pages 16-34, March.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2015. "Неоклассическая Экономическая Парадигма И Экономическая Реальность [Neoclassical Economic Paradigm and Economic Reality]," MPRA Paper 105693, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Nikolaos Apostolopoulos & Marios Psychalis & Panagiotis Liargovas, 2022. "Discussing EU Policies and Mechanisms towards the COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis: A Case Study of Greece," World, MDPI, vol. 3(4), pages 1-11, October.
- Judit KAPÃ S & PÃ¡l CZEGLÃ‰DI, 2007. "What Does Transition Mean?: Post-socialist and Western European Countries Paralleled," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 3, pages 3-28, December.
- Mehdi SHAFAEDDIN, 1998. "How Did Developed Countries Industrialize? The History Of Trade And Industrial Policy: The Cases Of Great Britain And The Usa," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 139, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Mulatu, Abay, 2016. "On the concept of 'competitiveness' and its usefulness for policy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 50-62.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2016.
"Beyond market failures: the market creating and shaping roles of state investment banks,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 305-326, October.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2014. "Beyond market failures: The market creating and shaping roles of state investment banks," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-21, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2014. "Beyond Market Failures: The Market Creating and Shaping Roles of State Investment Banks," Working Papers Series 7, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2015. "Beyond Market Failures: The Market Creating and Shaping Roles of State Investment Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_831, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marek Tiits & Tarmo Kalvet & Imre Mürk, 2015. "Smart Specialisation in Cohesion Economies," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(2), pages 296-319, June.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Taku Suzuki, 2016.
"Radicalism Versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey Of The Transition Strategy Debate,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 807-834, September.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2015. "Radicalism versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey of the Transition Strategy Debate," RRC Working Paper Series 45, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- John Marangos, 2023. "The Post-Keynesian Perspective and Policy Recommendations for the Greek Financial Crisis," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 55(3), pages 423-447, September.
- John Marangos & Charles J. Whalen, 2011. "Evolution without fundamental change: the Washington Consensus on economic development," Chapters, in: Charles J. Whalen (ed.), Financial Instability and Economic Security after the Great Recession, chapter 8, pages 153-178, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsWashington Consensus; Other Canon; Industrialization; Morgenthau’s Plan; Marshall’s Plan;
All these keywords.
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P20 - Political Economy and Comparative Economic Systems - - Socialist and Transition Economies - - - General
- P27 - Political Economy and Comparative Economic Systems - - Socialist and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P30 - Political Economy and Comparative Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:70166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.