Economic transition and household food consumption: A study of Bulgaria from 1985 to 2002
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rangelova, Rossitsa, 2003. "Bio-demographic change and socio-economic trends in Bulgaria," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 413-428, December.
- Alexandre KOLEV, 2005. "Unemployment, job quality and poverty: A case study of Bulgaria," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 144(1), pages 85-114, March.
- John Marangos, 2002. "A Political Economy Approach to the Neoclassical Model of Transition," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 259-276, January.
- Dimova, Ralitza & Gang, Ira N. & Landon-Lane, John, 2005. "The Informal Sector During Crisis and Transition," WIDER Working Paper Series 018, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Koziel, Slawomir & Welon, Zygmunt & Bielicki, Tadeusz & Szklarska, Alicja & Ulijaszek, Stanley, 2004. "The effect of the economic transition on the body mass index of conscripts in Poland," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 97-106, March.