Does Productivity in the Formal Food Sector Drive Human Ebola Virus Infections in Sub‐Saharan Africa?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- United Nations UN, 2015. "The Millennium Development Goals Report 2015," Working Papers id:7097, eSocialSciences.
- Sarah Brown & Alan Duncan & Mark N. Harris & Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2015.
"A Zero-Inflated Regression Model for Grouped Data,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 77(6), pages 822-831, December.
- Sarah Brown & Alan S Duncan & Mark N Harris & Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2014. "A Zero Inflated Regression Model for Grouped Data," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1401, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Andrea Beccarini, 2010. "Eliminating the omitted variable bias by a regime-switching approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 57-75.
- Morra, Wayne & Hearn, Gail & Buck, Andrew J., 2009. "The market for bushmeat: Colobus Satanas on Bioko Island," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2619-2626, August.
- Uche M. Ozughalu & Fidelis O. Ogwumike, 2013. "Vulnerability to Food Poverty in Nigeria," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(3), pages 243-255, September.
- Thompson, Samuel B., 2011. "Simple formulas for standard errors that cluster by both firm and time," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Ravinder Rena, 2005.
"Challenges for Food Security in Eritrea: A Descriptive and Qualitative Analysis,"
African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 17(2), pages 193-212.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2004. "Challenges for Food Security in Eritrea -- A Descriptive and Qualitative Analysis," MPRA Paper 10312, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Feb 2005.
- Robert Fogel & Dora Costa, 1997. "A theory of technophysio evolution, with some implications for forecasting population, health care costs, and pension costs," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(1), pages 49-66, February.
- Patrick Puhani, 2000. "The Heckman Correction for Sample Selection and Its Critique," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 53-68, February.
- William H. Greene, 1994. "Accounting for Excess Zeros and Sample Selection in Poisson and Negative Binomial Regression Models," Working Papers 94-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- United Nations UN, 2015. "The Millennium Development Goals Report 2015," Working Papers id:7222, eSocialSciences.
- World Bank, 2014. "World Development Indicators 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18237, November.
- Rentsch, Dennis & Damon, Amy, 2013. "Prices, poaching, and protein alternatives: An analysis of bushmeat consumption around Serengeti National Park, Tanzania," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1-9.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Julius A. Agbor & Gregory N. Price, 2014.
"Does Famine Matter for Aggregate Adolescent Human Capital Acquisition in Sub-Saharan Africa?,"
African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 26(3), pages 454-467, September.
- Julius A. Agbor and Gregory N. Price, 2012. "Does Famine Matter For Aggregate Adolescent Human Capital Acquisition In Sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers 320, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Harris, Mark N. & Zhao, Xueyan, 2007. "A zero-inflated ordered probit model, with an application to modelling tobacco consumption," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1073-1099, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sirchenko Andrei, 2012.
"A model for ordinal responses with an application to policy interest rate,"
EERC Working Paper Series
12/13e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Andrei Sirchenko, 2013. "A model for ordinal responses with an application to policy interest rate," NBP Working Papers 148, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Asadullah, M. Niaz & Savoia, Antonio, 2018.
"Poverty reduction during 1990–2013: Did millennium development goals adoption and state capacity matter?,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 70-82.
- M. Niaz Asadullah & Antonio Savoia, 2017. "Poverty reduction during 1990-2013: Did Millennium Development Goals adoption and state capacity matter?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-093-17, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- José Antonio Rodríguez Martín & Juan Dios Jiménez Aguilera & José Antonio Salinas Fernández & José María Martín Martín, 2016. "Millennium Development Goals 4 and 5: Progress in the Least Developed Countries of Asia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 489-504, November.
- Subramaniam, Mega & Pang, Natalie & Morehouse, Shandra & Asgarali-Hoffman, S. Nisa, 2020. "Examining vulnerability in youth digital information practices scholarship: What are we missing or exhausting?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 116(C).
- Yong‐Shik Lee, 2020. "New general theory of economic development: Innovative growth and distribution," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 402-423, May.
- Timothy C. Haab, "undated". "A Utility Based Repeated Discrete Choice Model of Consumer Demand," Working Papers 9611, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Niklas Elert, 2014. "What determines entry? Evidence from Sweden," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 55-92, August.
- Simon Meunier & Dale T. Manning & Loic Queval & Judith A. Cherni & Philippe Dessante & Daniel Zimmerle, 2019. "Determinants of the marginal willingness to pay for improved domestic water and irrigation in partially electrified Rwandan villages," Post-Print hal-02179229, HAL.
- Jussi T. S. Heikkila, 2020.
"Classifying economics for the common good: Connecting sustainable development goals to JEL codes,"
- Heikkilä, Jussi, 2020. "Classifying Economics for the Common Good: Connecting Sustainable Development Goals to JEL Codes," MPRA Paper 99559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Józsa, Krisztián & Török, Balázs & Stevenson, Cerissa, 2018. "Preschool and kindergarten in Hungary and the United States: A comparison within transnational development policy," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 88-95.
- Abbas Moghimbeigi & Mohammed Reza Eshraghian & Kazem Mohammad & Brian Mcardle, 2008. "Multilevel zero-inflated negative binomial regression modeling for over-dispersed count data with extra zeros," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1193-1202.
- Soumi Roy Chowdhury & Alok K. Bohara & Hari Katuwal & José A. Pagán & Jennifer A. Thacher, 2019. "The Impact of Ritual Bathing in a Holy Hindu River on Waterborne Diseases," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 57(1), pages 36-54, March.
- Santangelo, Grazia D., 2018. "The impact of FDI in land in agriculture in developing countries on host country food security," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 75-84.
- Sheilla Nyasha Author-Name: Yvonne Gwenhure & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2017.
"Poverty and Economic Growth in Ethiopia: A Multivariate Causal Linkage,"
Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 51(1), pages 343-359, January-M.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Gwenhure, Yvonne & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2016. "Poverty and economic growth in Ethiopia: a multivariate causal linkage," Working Papers 20048, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- José Antonio Rodriguez Martin & Juan Dios Jiménez Aguilera & José María Martín Martín & José Antonio Salinas Fernández, 2018. "Crisis in the Horn of Africa: Measurement of Progress Towards Millennium Development Goals," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 499-514, January.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Aid for Trade in Asia and the Pacific: Promoting Connectivity for Inclusive Development," Working Papers id:11876, eSocialSciences.
- Hong, Liu & Tisdell, Clem & Fei, Wang, 2017. "Social Capital, Poverty and its Alleviation in a Chinese Border Region: A Case Study in the Kirghiz Prefecture, Xinjiang," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 263148, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Cintron, Chris & Seff, Ilana & Baird, Sarah, 2017. "Dynamics of Wasting and Underweight in Ethiopian Children," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), May.
- Tao, Zhuolin & Cheng, Yang & Du, Shishuai & Feng, Ling & Wang, Shaoshuai, 2020. "Accessibility to delivery care in Hubei Province, China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 260(C).
- Buczkowska, Sabina & de Lapparent, Matthieu, 2014.
"Location choices of newly created establishments: Spatial patterns at the aggregate level,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 68-81.
- Sabina Buczkowska & Matthieu de Lapparent, 2014. "Location choices of newly created establishments: spatial patterns at the aggregate level," ERSA conference papers ersa14p940, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:afrdev:v:31:y:2019:i:2:p:167-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.