The Bulgarian Economic Thought since 1989: A Personal View
The objectives of this paper could be brought to three. First, a methodological one, to explain how economic knowledge disseminates and what its channels are, as well as the basic transmission mechanisms of economic theory in Bulgaria after the disintegration of the socialist bloc. Second, a purely informational objective, to present the major topics and issues studied over the period 1989-2009, and, of course, the economists working on them. And a third and parallel task to interpret theoretically the development of the Bulgarian economic thought during that period, its character and specificities.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +39 011 6706060
Fax: +39 011 6706062
Web page: http://www.esomas.unito.it/Email:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koford, Kenneth & Miller, Jeffrey B., 2006. "Contract enforcement in the early transition of an unstable economy," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Yorgos Rizopoulos & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 75(2), pages 17-36.
- Christo Mavrov, 2007. "Political Economy: Past or Future of the Economic Theory," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 120-129.
- Nenovsky Nikolay & Hristov Kalin & Mihaylov Mihail, 2001. "Comparing Currency Board Automatic Mechanism in Bulgaria, Estonia and Lithuania," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-44, December.
- Dimiter IALNAZOV & Nikolay NENOVSKY, 2010.
"The Evolution of Post-Communist Countries: An Interpretation from the Perspective of Cooperation,"
1600, Orleans Economic Laboratorys, University of Orleans.
- Dimiter Ialnazov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010. "The evolution of post-communist countries: An interpretation from the perspective of cooperation," ICER Working Papers 03-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010.
"Monetary Regimes In Post-Communist Countries Some Long-Term Reflections,"
Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice,
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 57, pages 217-234, november.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "Monetary Regimes in Post-Communist Countries. Some Long-Term Reflections," Working paper series 12009en, Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting.
- Anthony Evans, 2010. "Austrian economics behind the iron curtain: The rebirth of an intellectual tradition," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 243-268, September.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Giovanni Pavanelli & Kalina Dimitrova, 2007. "Exchange Control in Italy and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period: History and Perspectives," ICER Working Papers 40-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ilia Balabanov, 2008. "Global Problems of Modern Times and the Methodology of K. Marx - Part one," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 3-34.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2007. "Institutional Trap," MPRA Paper 20595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Marc Figuet & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006. "Convergence and shocks in the road to EU: Empirical investigations for Bulgaria and Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp810, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dobrinsky, Rumen, 2000. "The Transition Crisis in Bulgaria," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 581-602, September.
- Mitko Dimitrov & Wladimir Andreff & Laszlo Csaba (ed.), 1999. "Economies in Transition and the Variety of Capitalisms. Features, Changes, Convergence," ERI-BAS Books, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, number 1:p:1-527, June.
- Kolev, Stefan, 2009. "The Great Depression in the eyes of Bulgaria's inter-war economists," MPRA Paper 31251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:21-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.