The Bulgarian Economic Thought since 1989: A Personal View
The objectives of this paper could be brought to three. First, a methodological one, to explain how economic knowledge disseminates and what its channels are, as well as the basic transmission mechanisms of economic theory in Bulgaria after the disintegration of the socialist bloc. Second, a purely informational objective, to present the major topics and issues studied over the period 1989-2009, and, of course, the economists working on them. And a third and parallel task to interpret theoretically the development of the Bulgarian economic thought during that period, its character and specificities.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Corso Unione Sovietica, 218bis - 10134 Torino - Italy|
Phone: +39 011 6706060
Fax: +39 011 6706062
Web page: http://www.esomas.unito.it/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koford, Kenneth, 2000. "Citizen restraints on "Leviathan" government: transition politics in Bulgaria," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 307-338, June.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010.
"Monetary Regimes In Post-Communist Countries Some Long-Term Reflections,"
Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice,
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 57, pages 217-234, november.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "Monetary Regimes in Post-Communist Countries. Some Long-Term Reflections," Working paper series 12009en, Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting.
- Nenovsky Nikolay & Hristov Kalin & Mihaylov Mihail, 2001. "Comparing Currency Board Automatic Mechanism in Bulgaria, Estonia and Lithuania," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-44, December.
- K. Hristov & M. Mihaylov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2001. "Comparing Currency Board Automatic Mechanism in Bulgaria, Estonia and Lithuania," Post-Print halshs-00259886, HAL.
- K. Hristov & M. Mihaylov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2001. "Comparing Currency Board Automatic Mechanism in Bulgaria, Estonia and Lithuania," Post-Print halshs-00259892, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2001. "Comparing Currency Board Automatic Mechanism in Bulgaria, Estonia and Lithuania," Post-Print halshs-00260066, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Yorgos Rizopoulos, 2004. "Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 75(2), pages 17-36.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2003. "Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire ?," Post-Print halshs-00260463, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Y. Rizopoulos, 2004. "Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire?," Post-Print halshs-00259756, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Y. Rizopoulos, 2003. "Peut-on mesurer le changement institutionnel du régime monétaire?," Post-Print halshs-00259754, HAL.
- K. Hristov & Nikolay Nenovsky & B. Petrov, 2001. "From Lev to Euro: Which is the Best Way? Scenarios for Bulgaria integration to EMU," Post-Print halshs-00259341, HAL.
- Dobrinsky, Rumen, 2000. "The Transition Crisis in Bulgaria," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 581-602, September.
- Kolev, Stefan, 2009. "The Great Depression in the eyes of Bulgaria's inter-war economists," MPRA Paper 31251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony Evans, 2010. "Austrian economics behind the iron curtain: The rebirth of an intellectual tradition," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 243-268, September.
- Christo Mavrov, 2007. "Political Economy: Past or Future of the Economic Theory," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 120-129.
- Dimiter IALNAZOV & Nikolay NENOVSKY, 2010. "The Evolution of Post-Communist Countries: An Interpretation from the Perspective of Cooperation," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1600, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Dimiter Ialnazov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010. "The evolution of post-communist countries: An interpretation from the perspective of cooperation," ICER Working Papers 03-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2001. "Free Money (the questions of economic theory)," Post-Print halshs-00259415, HAL.
- J.M. Figuet & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006. "Convergence and Shocks in the road to EU: Empirical investigations for Bulgaria and Romania," Post-Print halshs-00259703, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Figuet & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006. "Convergence and shocks in the road to EU: Empirical investigations for Bulgaria and Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp810, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2007. "Institutional Trap," MPRA Paper 20595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilia Balabanov, 2008. "Global Problems of Modern Times and the Methodology of K. Marx - Part one," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 3-34.
- Pamuk,Sevket, 2004. "A Monetary History of the Ottoman Empire," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521617116, January.
- K. Hristov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2002. "New Currency Boards and Discretion. The empirical Evidence from Bulgaria," Post-Print halshs-00259875, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Giovanni Pavanelli & Kalina Dimitrova, 2007. "Exchange Control in Italy and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period: History and Perspectives," ICER Working Papers 40-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Y. Rizopoulos, 2003. "Extreme Monetary Regime Change. Evidence from Currency Board Introduction in Bulgaria," Post-Print halshs-00259844, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2007. "Monetary order. Critics of monetary theory," Post-Print halshs-00259333, HAL.
- Koford, Kenneth & Miller, Jeffrey B., 2006. "Contract enforcement in the early transition of an unstable economy," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Mitko Dimitrov & Wladimir Andreff & Laszlo Csaba & N. Campos & Tatiana Houbenova-Delissivkova & Gabor Hunya & Vesselin Mintchev & Nikolay Naydenov & A. Pailhe & Rossitsa Rangelova & Plamen Tchipev & A, 1999. "Economies in Transition and the Variety of Capitalisms. Features, Changes, Convergence," ERI-BAS Books, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, number 1:p:1-527 edited by Mitko Dimitrov & Wladimir Andreff & Laszlo Csaba, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:21-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.