Economies in Transition and the Variety of Capitalisms. Features, Changes, Convergence
- Mitko Dimitrov() (Economic Research Institute at BAS, Bulgaria)Wladimir Andreff(University Paris I, France)Laszlo Csaba(KOPINT-DATORG, Budapest)
- Mitko Dimitrov
- Wladimir Andreff
- Laszlo Csaba
- N. Campos
- Tatiana Houbenova-Delissivkova
- Gabor Hunya
- Vesselin Mintchev
- Nikolay Naydenov
- A. Pailhe
- Rossitsa Rangelova
- Plamen Tchipev
- A. Tichit
- Stoyan Totev
- S. Zeghni
- et al.
AbstractThis book is a result of the 5th Biennual Conference of the European Association for Comparative Economic Studies "Economies in Transition and the Variety of Capitalisms: Features, Changes, Convergence" held in Varna, Bulgaria, 10-12 September 1998. It includes 28 papers from all discussed fields during the conference. The authors are well-known scientists from Western Europe, Central and South-Eastern Europe and Baltic countries, as well as young scientists whose ideas and findings cause interesting discussions. This book will meet the interest of scientists, students, policy-makers and businessmen and will contribute for their better understanding of the complicated processes which run now in Europe.
- Mitko Dimitrov & Wladimir Andreff & Laszlo Csaba & N. Campos & Tatiana Houbenova-Delissivkova & Gabor Hunya & Vesselin Mintchev & Nikolay Naydenov & A. Pailhe & Rossitsa Rangelova & Plamen Tchipev & A, 1999. "Economies in Transition and the Variety of Capitalisms. Features, Changes, Convergence," ERI-BAS Books, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, number 1:p:1-527 edited by Mitko Dimitrov & Wladimir Andreff & Laszlo Csaba, December.Handle: RePEc:bas:ecbook:1:p:1-527
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iliyan Petrov, 2016. "Improving the Methodology of Market Structures Analysis with Innovative Concepts for "Phase-Structure States" and "Set Concentration Index"," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 5-14, March.
- Sedat AYBAR, 2017. "Can Turkish And Us Co-Operation In The Black Sea Region Increase Efficiency Gains?," Outlines of global transformations: politics, economics, law, Center for Crisis Society Studies.
- Nikolay Trifinov Naydenov, 2002. "Forming of Financial-Industrial Groups in the Transition to Market Economy," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 89-116.
- Csaba, László, 2006. "A stabilitási és növekedési egyezmény új politikai gazdaságtanáról [On the new political economy of the Stability and Growth Pact]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 1-30.
- Anna M. Falzoni & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2004.
"Wage Differentials and International Trade in Italy Using Individual Micro Data 1991-1996,"
Development Working Papers
190, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Anna M.Falzoni & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2005. "Wage Differentials and International Trade in Italy Using Individual Micro Data 1991-1996," Working Papers (-2012) 0502, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Falzoni, Anna M. & Venturini, Alessandra & Villosio, Claudia, 2004. "Wage Differentials and International Trade in Italy Using Individual Micro Data 1991-1996," IZA Discussion Papers 1204, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Enrico Marelli & Giuseppe Porro, 2000. "Flexibility and innovation in regional labour markets: The case of Lombardy," Departmental Working Papers 2000-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Rayna Tzaneva, 2001. "The Regional Politics of the European Community and the Position of Bulgaria in It," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 81-104.
- István Benczes, 2001. "Stability Pact for Hungary? Rise of Third Generation Reforms," CERT Discussion Papers 0103, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Raúl de Arriba Bueno, 2006. "Private or Market Economy in Bulgaria? An Institutional Approach to the Bulgarian Transition," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 71-89.
- Nikolay NENOVSKY, 2010. "One History of Bulgarian Economic Thought since the Fall of Communism," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1311, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010. "The Bulgarian Economic Thought since 1989: A Personal View," ICER Working Papers 21-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2006.
"ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION “CHALLENGES TO ECONOMIC THOUGH IN THE NEW CENTURY”: Outlook on the Development of Economic Science in Bulgaria,"
Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 22-36.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002. "Economics – Bulgaria," ERI-BAS Chapters, in: Max Kaase & Vera Sparschuh (ed.),Three Social Science Disciplines in Central and Eastern Europe. Handbook on Economics, Political Science and Sociology (1989-2001), edition 1, chapter 4, pages 34-51, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002. "The State of Economics in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 21-38.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002. "The condition of the economic science in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 3-22.
- Bojidar Hadjiev, 2010. "Reengineering Systems and Models for Industrial Organizations’ Internationalization (IO)," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 54-97.
- Dimitrov, Mitko & Tchipev, Plamen D & Keremidchiev, Spartak & Bakardjieva, Radostina, 2014. "Съвременното Състояние На Корпоративното Управление В България [Contemporary State of Corporate Governance in Bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 62343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolai Naidenov, 2002. "Corporatism – A New Type of Socioeconomic System," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 27-43.
More about this item
Keywordstransition; economies; convergence; variety; comparative studies; comparative economic studies; change; capitalism; Eastern Europe; growth theory; growth; transition economies; Central Europe; market; labour; unemployment; trade; FDI; privatisation; corporate governance; European Union;
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:ecbook:1:p:1-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diana Dimitrova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
More services and features
Follow serials, authors, keywords & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job market papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed