Money Market Liquidity under Currency Board ??? Empirical Investigations for Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- P. Chobanov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2005. "Money market liquidity under currency board-empirical investigations for Bulgaria," Post-Print halshs-00259433, HAL.
- P. Chobanov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Money market liquidity under Currency board - empirical investigations for Bulgaria," Post-Print halshs-00259753, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dobrinsky, Rumen, 2000. "The Transition Crisis in Bulgaria," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 581-602, September.
- Nenovsky Nikolay & Hristov Kalin & Mihaylov Mihail, 2001.
"Comparing Currency Board Automatic Mechanism in Bulgaria, Estonia and Lithuania,"
Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-44, December.
- K. Hristov & M. Mihaylov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2001. "Comparing Currency Board Automatic Mechanism in Bulgaria, Estonia and Lithuania," Post-Print halshs-00259886, HAL.
- K. Hristov & M. Mihaylov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2001. "Comparing Currency Board Automatic Mechanism in Bulgaria, Estonia and Lithuania," Post-Print halshs-00259892, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2001. "Comparing Currency Board Automatic Mechanism in Bulgaria, Estonia and Lithuania," Post-Print halshs-00260066, HAL.
- Nenovsky, Nikolay & Hristov, Kalin, 2002. "The new currency boards and discretion: empirical evidence from Bulgaria," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 55-72, April.
- K. Hristov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2002. "New Currency Boards and Discretion. The empirical Evidence from Bulgaria," Post-Print halshs-00259875, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petar Chobanov & Amine LAHIANI & Nikolay NENOVSKY, 2010.
"Money Market Integration and Sovereign CDS Spreads Dynamics in the New EU States,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
1253, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Peter Chobanov & Amine Lahiani & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010. "Money Market Integration and Sovereign CDS Spreads Dynamics in the New EU States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1002, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney market; currency board; Bulgaria;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-03-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-03-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2005-03-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-03-20 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-03-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2004-693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .