Report NEP-CBA-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gino Cateau, 2005. "Monetary Policy under Model and Data-Parameter Uncertainty," Staff Working Papers 05-6, Bank of Canada.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2005. "Fractional Cointegration And Aggregate Money Demand Functions," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-01, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Marco Celentani & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Klaus Desmet, . "Inflation in open economies with complete markets," Working Papers 2004-12, FEDEA.
- Xavier Labandeira & JosÈ M. Labeaga & Miguel RodrÌguez, . "Microsimulating the Effects of Household Energy Price Changes in Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 196, FEDEA.
- Persson , Mats & Persson , Torsten & Svensson, Lars E.O., 2004. "Time Consistency of Fiscal and Monetary Policy: A Solution," Seminar Papers 734, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Forssbaeck, Jens & Oxelheim, Lars, 2005. "On the Link between Exchange-Rate Regimes and Monetary-Policy Autonomy: The European Experience," Working Paper Series 637, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petar Chobanov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Money Market Liquidity under Currency Board – Empirical Investigations for Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-693, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.