Money Market Integration and Sovereign CDS Spreads Dynamics in the New EU States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Petar Chobanov & Amine Lahiani & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2011. "Money Market Integration and Sovereign CDS Spreads Dynamics in the New EU States," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Petar Chobanov & Amine LAHIANI & Nikolay NENOVSKY, 2010. "Money Market Integration and Sovereign CDS Spreads Dynamics in the New EU States," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1253, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jànos Kornai, 2000.
"What the Change of System from Socialism to Capitalism Does and Does Not Mean,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 27-42, Winter.
- Kornai, Janos, 2000. "What the Change of System from Socialism to Capitalism Does and Does Not Mean," Scholarly Articles 3634160, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Colombatto, Enrico, 2002. "Is There an Austrian Approach to Transition?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 61-74, January.
- James D. Hamilton & Oscar Jorda, 2002.
"A Model of the Federal Funds Rate Target,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(5), pages 1135-1167, October.
- James D. Hamilton & Oscar Jorda, "undated". "A model for the federal funds rate target," Department of Economics 99-07, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- James D. Hamilton & Oscar Jorda, 2000. "A Model for the Federal Funds Rate Target," NBER Working Papers 7847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oscar Jorda & James D. Hamilton, 2003. "A model for the federal funds rate target," Working Papers 997, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010.
"Monetary Regimes In Post-Communist Countries Some Long-Term Reflections,"
Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice,
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 57, pages 217-234, november.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "Monetary Regimes in Post-Communist Countries. Some Long-Term Reflections," Working paper series 12009en, Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Wojcik, Cezary, 2006. "Measuring monetary independence: Evidence from a group of new EU member countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 24-43, March.
- Hamilton, James D, 1996. "The Daily Market for Federal Funds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 26-56, February.
- Frank Packer & Chamaree Suthiphongchai, 2003. "Sovereign credit default swaps," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Sonsoles Gallego & Sándor Gardó & Reiner Martin & Luis Molina & José María Serena, 2010. "The Impact of the Global Economic and Financial Crisis on Central Eastern and SouthEastern Europe (CESEE) and Latin America," Occasional Papers 1002, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- P. Chobanov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004.
"Money market liquidity under Currency board - empirical investigations for Bulgaria,"
- P. Chobanov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2005. "Money market liquidity under currency board-empirical investigations for Bulgaria," Post-Print halshs-00259433, HAL.
- Petar Chobanov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Money Market Liquidity under Currency Board ??? Empirical Investigations for Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-693, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2010.
"Monetary Policy in Emerging Markets: A Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
16125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2011. "Monetary Policy in Emerging Markets: A Survey," CID Working Papers 215, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "Monetary Policy in Emerging Markets: A Survey," Scholarly Articles 4669671, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2011. "Monetary Policy in Emerging Markets: A Survey," Working Paper Series rwp11-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2010. "Monetary Policy in Emerging Markets," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 25, pages 1439-1520 Elsevier.
- Gardó, Sándor & Martin, Reiner, 2010. "The impact of the global economic and financial crisis on central, eastern and south-eastern Europe: A stock-taking exercise," Occasional Paper Series 114, European Central Bank.
- Jan Winiecki, 2004. "Determinants of catching up or falling behind: interaction of formal and informal institutions," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 137-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agata Kliber, 2014. "The Dynamics of Sovereign Credit Default Swaps and the Evolution of the Financial Crisis in Selected Central European Economies," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(4), pages 330-350, September.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney markets; sovereign CDS spreads; EU enlargement; monetary regimes; financial crisis;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-04-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-04-30 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-04-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2010-1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.