Austrian economics behind the iron curtain: The rebirth of an intellectual tradition
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2003. "Bulgarian National Bank," Post-Print halshs-00259837, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Giovanni Pavanelli & Kalina Dimitrova, 2007. "Exchange Control in Italy and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period: History and Perspectives," ICER Working Papers 40-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- K. Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky & G. Pavanelli, 2007.
"Exchange rate control in Italy and Bulgaria in the interwar period. History and Perspectives,"
- Nikolay NENOVSKY, 2007. "Exchange Rate Control in Italy and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period. History and Perspectives," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 595, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- János Kornai, 1998.
"The System Paradigm,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
278, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766, July.
- Boettke, Peter J., 1995. "Why are There No Austrian Socialists? Ideology, Science and the Austrian School," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 35-56, March.
- Caplan, Bryan, 2001. "What Makes People Think Like Economists? Evidence on Economic Cognition from the "Survey of Americans and Economists on the Economy."," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 395-426, October.
- Vaughn,Karen I., 1994. "Austrian Economics in America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521445528, 1.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:23:y:2010:i:3:p:243-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.