Austrian economics behind the iron curtain: The rebirth of an intellectual tradition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 23 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sdaeonline.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11138/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky & G. Pavanelli, 2007.
"Exchange rate control in Italy and Bulgaria in the interwar period. History and Perspectives,"
- Nikolay NENOVSKY, 2007. "Exchange Rate Control in Italy and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period. History and Perspectives," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 595, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- J. Kornai., 2002. "The System Paradigm," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- J??nos Kornai, 1998. "The System Paradigm," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 278, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2003. "Bulgarian National Bank," Post-Print halshs-00259837, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2002. "Improving monetary theory in post-communist countries - looking back to Cantillon," Post-Print halshs-00259850, HAL.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2003. "Improving monetary theory in post-communist countries - looking back to Cantillon," Post-Print halshs-00259869, HAL.
- Vaughn,Karen I., 1994. "Austrian Economics in America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521445528, December.
- Boettke, Peter J., 1995. "Why are There No Austrian Socialists? Ideology, Science and the Austrian School," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 35-56, March.
- Caplan, Bryan, 2001. "What Makes People Think Like Economists? Evidence on Economic Cognition from the "Survey of Americans and Economists on the Economy."," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 395-426, October.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Giovanni Pavanelli & Kalina Dimitrova, 2007. "Exchange Control in Italy and Bulgaria in the Interwar Period: History and Perspectives," ICER Working Papers 40-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:23:y:2010:i:3:p:243-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.