On the hermeneutics debate: An introduction to a symposium on Don Lavoie's “The Interpretive Dimension of Economics—Science, Hermeneutics, and Praxeology”
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sdaeonline.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11138/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Don Lavoie & Virgil Storr, 2011. "Distinction or dichotomy: Rethinking the line between thymology and praxeology," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 213-233, June.
- Edward Stringham, 2002.
"The Emergence of the London Stock Exchange as a Self-Policing Club,"
Journal of Private Enterprise,
The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 17(Spring 20), pages 1-19.
- Stringham, Edward, 2002. "The Emergence of the London Stock Exchange as a Self- Policing Club," MPRA Paper 25415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright, 2005. "Entrepreneurial Response to “Bottom-up” Development Strategies in Zimbabwe," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 5-28, January.
- Storr Virgil Henry, 2002. "All We've learnt: Colonial Teachings and Caribean Underdevelopment," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-29, December.
- Stringham, Edward, 2003. "The extralegal development of securities trading in seventeenth-century Amsterdam," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 321-344.
- Scott A. Beaulier, 2003. "Explaining Botswanaâ€™s Success: The Critical Role of Post-Colonial Policy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 23(2), pages 227-240, Fall.
- Virgil Storr, 2010. "Schütz on meaning and culture," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 147-163, June.
- Mark Roodhouse, 2009. "The invisible hook: the hidden economics of pirates," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(6), pages 973-975.
- Chamlee-Wright, Emily, 2002. "Savings and Accumulation Strategies of Urban Market Women in Harare, Zimbabwe," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(4), pages 979-1005, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:24:y:2011:i:2:p:85-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.