Report NEP-HIS-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2010. "Technology Diffusion and Postwar Growth," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-027, Harvard Business School.
- Sahoo, Ganeswar, 2009. "Path of Chinese institutional modernization," MPRA Paper 24825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco J. Beltrán Tapia, 2010. "Diversity of economic landscapes and common land persistence in 19th century Spain: an interpretative proposal," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1009, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- L. Randall Wray, 2010. "What Should Banks Do? A Minskyan Analysis," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_115, Levy Economics Institute.
- Manuel González de Molina & Roberto García Ruiz & Gloria Guzmán Casado & David Soto Fernández & Juan Infante Amate, 2010. "Guideline for constructing nutrient balance in historical agricultural systemes (and its application to three case-studies in southern Spain)," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1008, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Roberto Henrique Gonzalez, 2010. "Employment Policies in Brazil: History, Scope and Limitations," One Pager 116, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Khoo, Boo Teik & Vedi, R. Hadiz, 2010. "Critical connections : Islamic politics and political economy in Indonesia and Malaysia," IDE Discussion Papers 239, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010. "The Bulgarian Economic Thought since 1989: A Personal View," ICER Working Papers 21-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Gabriel Martinez, 2010. "The Idea of Economics in a University," Working Papers 1002, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Paul A. David & S. Ryan Johansson & Andrea Pozzi, 2010. "The Demography of an Early Mortality Transition: Life Expectancy, Survival and Mortality Rates for Britain's Royals, 1500-1799," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _083, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Florian Ploeckl, 2010. "The Zollverein and the Formation of a Customs Union," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _084, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Anisha Sabhlok, 2010. "The Evolution of Singapore Business: A Case Study Approach," Working Papers id:2818, eSocialSciences.
- Leonard Dudley, 2010. "General Purpose Technologies and the Industrial Revolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Roberto Henrique Gonzalez, 2010. "Employment Policies in Brazil: History, Scope and Limitations," Working Papers 70, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Philip Cooke, 2010. "Transversality and Transition: Branching to New Regional Path Dependence," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1010, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2010.
- Kenneth W Clements & Yihui Lan & Shi Pei Seah, 2010. "The Big Mac Index Two Decades On An Evaluation Of Burgernomics," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Harald Oberhofer & Paul Raschky, 2010. "Oil and the Duration of Dictatorships," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.