The Big Mac Index Two Decades On An Evaluation Of Burgernomics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kenneth W. Clements & Yihui Lan & Shi Pei Seah, 2012. "The Big Mac Index two decades on: an evaluation of burgernomics," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 31-60, January.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Lan, Yihui, 2010. "A new approach to forecasting exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1424-1437, November.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1438-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00201 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-09-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2010-09-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:10-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .