Transversality and Transition: Branching to New Regional Path Dependence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilly, Jean-Pierre & Kechidi, Med & Talbot, Damien, 2014.
"Resilience of organisations and territories: The role of pivot firms,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 596-602.
- Jean-Pierre Gilly & Med Kechidi & Damien Talbot, 2014. "Resilience of organisations and territories: The role of pivot firms," Post-Print halshs-01228500, HAL.
- Porter, Julie, 2011. "Regional Economic Resilience and the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill: The Case of New Orleans' Tourism and Fishing Clusters," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-12, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
More about this item
Keywordsregional path dependence; branching; transition; transversality;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-09-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2010-09-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-URE-2010-09-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:1010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.