Transversality and Transition: Branching to New Regional Path Dependence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilly, Jean-Pierre & Kechidi, Med & Talbot, Damien, 2014.
"Resilience of organisations and territories: The role of pivot firms,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 596-602.
- Jean-Pierre Gilly & Med Kechidi & Damien Talbot, 2014. "Resilience of organisations and territories: The role of pivot firms," Post-Print halshs-01228500, HAL.
- Porter, Julie, 2011. "Regional Economic Resilience and the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill: The Case of New Orleans' Tourism and Fishing Clusters," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-12, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
More about this item
Keywordsregional path dependence; branching; transition; transversality;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-09-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2010-09-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-URE-2010-09-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:1010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .