Employment Policies in Brazil: History, Scope and Limitations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Baird & Craig McIntosh & Berk Özler, 2011.
"Cash or Condition? Evidence from a Cash Transfer Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(4), pages 1709-1753.
- Baird, Sarah & Mcintosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2010. "Cash or condition ? evidence from a cash transfer experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5259, The World Bank.
- Armando Barrientos, 2013. "Human Development Income Transfers in the Longer Term," Working Papers 116, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sergei Suarez Dillon Soares, 2012. "Bolsa Família, its Design, its Impacts and Possibilities for the Future," Working Papers 89, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Luca Pellerano and Valentina Barca, 2016. "The conditions for conditionality in cash transfers," One Pager 317, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Schady, Norbert & Araujo, Maria Caridad, 2006. "Cash transfers, conditions, school enrollment, and child work : evidence from a randomized experiment in Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3930, The World Bank.
- Armando Barrientos, 2013. "Human Development Income Transfers in the Longer Term," One Pager 224, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- World Bank, 2015. "The State of Social Safety Nets 2015," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22101.
- Richard Akresh & Damien de Walque & Harounan Kazianga, 2013.
"Cash Transfers and Child Schooling: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation of the Role of Conditionality,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1301, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Akresh, Richard & de Walque, Damien & Kazianga, Harounan, 2013. "Cash transfers and child schooling : evidence from a randomized evaluation of the role of conditionality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6340, The World Bank.
- Katia Covarrubias & Benjamin Davis & Paul Winters, 2012. "From protection to production: productive impacts of the Malawi Social Cash Transfer scheme," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 50-77, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robles, Claudia & Mirosevic, Vlado, 2013. "Social protection systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: Brazil," Documentos de Proyectos 532, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment Policies in Brazil: History; Scope and Limitations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-09-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-2010-09-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .