The Evolution of Singapore Business: A Case Study Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramkishen Rajan, 1998. "Restraints On Capital Flows : What Are They?," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22383, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan, 1998.
"The Japanese Economy and Economic Policy in Light of the East Asian Financial Crisis,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22382, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ramkishen Rajan, 2010. "The Japanese Economy and Economic Policy in Light of the East Asian Financial Crisis," Working Papers id:2695, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness; organisations; case studies; Singapore; domestic; regional; global markets; government; micro-levels; world-class; excellence;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-09-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2010-09-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2010-09-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .