Report NEP-CSE-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sami Basly, 2010. "Organisational Learning and Internationalization Knowledge: A Comparative Study of Family Firms and Non-Family Firms," Post-Print hal-00516300, HAL.
- Muge Ozman, 2010. "The Joint Effect of Technological Distance and Market Distance on Strategic Alliances," Working Papers of BETA 2010-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, AndrÃ©, 2010. "Scope of Innovations, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth," LERNA Working Papers 10.11.317, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Andrea-Rosalinde Hofer & Jonathan Potter & Alain Fayolle & Magnus Gulbrandsen & Paul Hannon & Rebecca Harding & Åsa Lindholm Dahlstrand & Phillip H. Phan, 2010. "From Strategy to Practice in University Entrepreneurship Support: Strengthening Entrepreneurship and Local Economic Development in Eastern Germany: Youth, Entrepreneurship and Innovation," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/9, OECD Publishing.
- Börje, Johansson & Hans, Lööf, 2010. "Innovation Strategy and Firm Performance What is the long-run impact of persistent R&D?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 240, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro, 2010. "Trade, Firm selection, and innovation: the competition channel," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 841.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- KAWAKAMI Atsushi & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu, 2010. "Product Switching and Firm Performance in Japan," Discussion papers 10043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anisha Sabhlok, 2010. "The Evolution of Singapore Business: A Case Study Approach," Working Papers id:2818, eSocialSciences.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2010. "On the Globalness of Emerging Multinationals: A Study of Indian MNEs," MPRA Paper 24867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yanrui Wu, 2010. "Indigenous Innovation In China: Implications For Sustainable Growth," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Andrea-Rosalinde Hofer & Jonathan Potter, 2010. "Universities, Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Criteria and Examples of Good Practice," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/10, OECD Publishing.
- Sérgio Fornazier Meirelles Filho & Paula Andréa Marques do Valle & Dnilson Carlos Dias, 2010. "Elementos para uma Teoria da Firma Dinâmica," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 017, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Andrea-Rosalinde Hofer & Austin Delaney, 2010. "Shooting for the Moon: Good Practices in Local Youth Entrepreneurship Support," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/11, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2831 is not listed on IDEAS anymore