Indigenous Innovation In China: Implications For Sustainable Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0075-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Guilhem Fabre & Stéphane Grumbach, 2012. "The World upside down, China's R&D and innovation strategy," Working Papers halshs-00686389, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsIndigenous innovation; R&D; Chinese economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-09-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-09-18 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2010-09-18 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2010-09-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:10-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .