Report NEP-SBM-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Börje, Johansson & Hans, Lööf, 2010. "Innovation Strategy and Firm Performance What is the long-run impact of persistent R&D?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 240, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Shirokova, Galina V. & Kulikov, Alexander V., 2010. "Intra-firm orientations and their influence on firm growth: The case of Russian SMEs," Working Papers 162, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Andrea-Rosalinde Hofer & Jonathan Potter & Alain Fayolle & Magnus Gulbrandsen & Paul Hannon & Rebecca Harding & Åsa Lindholm Dahlstrand & Phillip H. Phan, 2010. "From Strategy to Practice in University Entrepreneurship Support: Strengthening Entrepreneurship and Local Economic Development in Eastern Germany: Youth, Entrepreneurship and Innovation," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/9, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea-Rosalinde Hofer & Austin Delaney, 2010. "Shooting for the Moon: Good Practices in Local Youth Entrepreneurship Support," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/11, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea-Rosalinde Hofer & Jonathan Potter, 2010. "Universities, Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Criteria and Examples of Good Practice," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/10, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00516300_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "From Estimation Results to Stylized Facts: Twelve Recommendations for Empirical Research in International Activities of Heterogeneous Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 5175, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yama Temouri & Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2010. "Self-selection into export markets by business services firms – Evidence from France, Germany and the United Kingdom," Working Paper Series in Economics 183, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Yanrui Wu, 2010. "Indigenous Innovation In China: Implications For Sustainable Growth," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kroll, Henning, 2010. "Indicator-based reporting on the Chinese innovation system 2010: The regional dimension of science and innovation in China," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 25, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Mili Shrivastava & T.V.S.Ramamohan Rao, 2010. "Organizational Synergy, Dissonance and Spinoffs," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-060, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Vigneswara Ilavarasan & Mark R Levy, 2010. "ICTs and Urban Microenterprises: Identifying and Maximizing Opportunities for Economic Development," Working Papers id:2819, eSocialSciences.