The World upside down, China's R&D and innovation strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theodore H. Moran, 2011. "Foreign Manufacturing Multinationals and the Transformation of the Chinese Economy: New Measurements, New Perspectives," Working Paper Series WP11-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Yanrui Wu, 2010. "Indigenous Innovation In China: Implications For Sustainable Growth," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Wipo, 2011. "World Intellectual Property Indicators, 2011 edition," WIPO Economics & Statistics Series, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, number 2011:941, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2012. "Economics is not what you think: A defense of the economic approach to taxation," Working Papers halshs-00698575, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- World Bank, 2012. "World Development Indicators 2012," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 6014, December.
- Gershman, Mikhail & Bredikhin, Sergey & Vishnevskiy, Konstantin, 2016. "The role of corporate foresight and technology roadmapping in companies' innovation development: The case of Russian state-owned enterprises," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 187-195.
- Jingyun Zhang & Guangping Liu & Xueyuan Li & Han Jiang, 2020. "The transmission mechanism of the housing price fluctuations on the global value chain position of manufacturing-evidence from China," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Françoise Lemoine & Sandra Poncet & Deniz Ünal & Clément Cassé, 2015. "L’usine du monde au ralenti ou le changement de régime du commerce extérieur chinois," Working Papers 2015-04, CEPII research center.
- Naghavi, Alireza & Strozzi, Chiara, 2015. "Intellectual property rights, diasporas, and domestic innovation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 150-161.
- Laura Huang & Cristina B Gibson & Bradley L Kirkman & Debra L Shapiro, 2017. "When is traditionalism an asset and when is it a liability for team innovation? A two-study empirical examination," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(6), pages 693-715, August.
- Hayes-Labruto, Leslie & Schillebeeckx, Simon J.D. & Workman, Mark & Shah, Nilay, 2013. "Contrasting perspectives on China's rare earths policies: Reframing the debate through a stakeholder lens," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 55-68.
- Linxiu Zhang & Eli Pollak & Ross Darwin & Matthew Boswell & Scott Rozelle, 2013. "Are elite university graduates aiding China's transition to an innovation-based economy? Results from a career choices survey among would-be innovators in China and the USA," Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 58-69, March.
- Haim V. Levy, 2012. "Transferability and Commercialization of Patent Rights: Economic and Practical Perspectives," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 8(2), pages 44-59.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; innovation; strategy; high speed trains; aeronautics; clean energy; IT; recherche et développement; stragégie; train à grande vitesse; aéronautique; énergie propre; technologies de l'information;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2012-04-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INO-2012-04-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-TRA-2012-04-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00686389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.