The World upside down, China's R&D and innovation strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theodore H. Moran, 2011. "Foreign Manufacturing Multinationals and the Transformation of the Chinese Economy: New Measurements, New Perspectives," Working Paper Series WP11-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Yanrui Wu, 2010. "Indigenous Innovation In China: Implications For Sustainable Growth," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2012. "Economics is not what you think: A defense of the economic approach to taxation," Working Papers halshs-00698575, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; innovation; strategy; high speed trains; aeronautics; clean energy; IT; recherche et développement; stragégie; train à grande vitesse; aéronautique; énergie propre; technologies de l'information;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-04-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INO-2012-04-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-TRA-2012-04-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00686389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.