Report NEP-CSE-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Crespo & Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2012. "Lock-in or lock-out? How structural properties of knowledge networks affect regional resilience?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201221, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Joan Crespo & Raphael Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2012. "Lock-in or lock-out? How structural properties of knowledge networks affect regional resilience?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1204, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2012.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00686007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raquel Meneses & Carlos Brito, 2012. "A Dynamic Approach To The Development Of International New Ventures," FEP Working Papers 454, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chung, Yessica C.Y., 2012. "Ethnic Networks and Technical Knowledge Learning in Industrial Clusters," Working Papers 37, JICA Research Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guilhem Fabre & Stéphane Grumbach, 2012. "The World upside down, China's R&D and innovation strategy," Working Papers halshs-00686389, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2011. "Foreign acquisition and the performance of New Zealand firms," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2011/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Rai, Soumi, 2012. "Human resource management and labour relations in the Indian industrial sector," Discussion Papers, Research Group Globalization, Work, and Production SP III 2012-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Sotiris Blanas, 2012. "Intra-Firm Trade and Employment in US Manufacturing," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian & Massimo Tavoni, 2012. "Human Capital, Innovation, and Climate Policy: An Integrated Assessment," Working Papers 2012.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Russel J. Cooper, 2012. "Measuring the Impact of Innovations in Public IT Infrastructure on the Standard of Living in OECD Economies," OECD Digital Economy Papers 196, OECD Publishing.