A Dynamic Approach To The Development Of International New Ventures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersen, Otto & Suat Kheam, Low, 1998. "Resource-based theory and international growth strategies: an exploratory study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 163-184, April.
- Oliver Gassmann & Marcus Matthias Keupp, 2007. "The internationalisation of research and development in Swiss and German Born Globals: survey and case study evidence," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3), pages 214-233.
- Shameen Prashantham, 2005. "Toward a Knowledge-Based Conceptualization of Internationalization," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Nicole Coviello & Martin Cox, 2006. "The resource dynamics of international new venture networks," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 113-132, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreea Stoian & Rui Henrique Alves, 2012. "Can EU high indebted countries manage to fulfill fiscal sustainability? Some evidence from the solvency constraint," FEP Working Papers 464, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Paula Sarmento, 2012. "Cost inefficiency and Optimal Market Structure in Spatial Cournot Discrimination," FEP Working Papers 462, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pedro Cosme Costa Vieira, 2012. "A low cost supercritical Nuclear + Coal 3.0 Gwe power plant," FEP Working Papers 461, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho, 2012. "The profit-sharing rule that maximizes sustainability of cartel agreements," FEP Working Papers 463, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalization; born global; networks; international new ventures;
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-04-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-04-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2012-04-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .