A Dynamic Approach To The Development Of International New Ventures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anoop Madhok, 1997. "Cost, Value And Foreign Market Entry Mode: The Transaction And The Firm," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 39-61, January.
- Andersen, Otto & Suat Kheam, Low, 1998. "Resource-based theory and international growth strategies: an exploratory study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 163-184, April.
- Oliver Gassmann & Marcus Matthias Keupp, 2007. "The internationalisation of research and development in Swiss and German Born Globals: survey and case study evidence," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3), pages 214-233.
- Shameen Prashantham, 2005. "Toward a Knowledge-Based Conceptualization of Internationalization," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Nicole Coviello & Martin Cox, 2006. "The resource dynamics of international new venture networks," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 113-132, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreea Stoian & Rui Henrique Alves, 2012. "Can EU high indebted countries manage to fulfill fiscal sustainability? Some evidence from the solvency constraint," FEP Working Papers 464, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Paula Sarmento, 2012. "Cost inefficiency and Optimal Market Structure in Spatial Cournot Discrimination," FEP Working Papers 462, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho, 2012. "The profit-sharing rule that maximizes sustainability of cartel agreements," FEP Working Papers 463, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pedro Cosme Costa Vieira, 2012. "A low cost supercritical Nuclear + Coal 3.0 Gwe power plant," FEP Working Papers 461, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Abdulrahman Alâ€“Aali & David J. Teece, 2014. "International Entrepreneurship and the Theory of the (Longâ€“Lived) International Firm: A Capabilities Perspective," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 38(1), pages 95-116, January.
- Olli Kuivalainen & Kaisu Puumalainen & Sanna Sintonen & Kalevi Kyläheiko, 2010. "Organisational capabilities and internationalisation of the small and medium-sized information and communications technology firms," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 135-155, June.
- Marina Dabić & Jane Maley & Leo-Paul Dana & Ivan Novak & Massimiliano M. Pellegrini & Andrea Caputo, 2020. "Pathways of SME internationalization: a bibliometric and systematic review," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 705-725, October.
- Gassmann, Oliver & Keupp, Marcus Matthias, 2007. "The competitive advantage of early and rapidly internationalising SMEs in the biotechnology industry: A knowledge-based view," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 350-366, September.
- Hélène Laurell & Leona Achtenhagen & Svante Andersson, 2017. "The changing role of network ties and critical capabilities in an international new venture’s early development," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 113-140, March.
- Zhiang (John) Lin & James A. Kitts & Haibin Yang & J. Richard Harrison, 2008. "Elucidating strategic network dynamics through computational modeling," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 175-208, September.
- Quan Anh Nguyen & Gillian Sullivan Mort, 0. "Conceptualising organisational-level and microfoundational capabilities: an integrated view of born-globals’ internationalisation," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- Taheri, Mozhdeh & van Geenhuizen, Marina, 2019. "Knowledge relationships of university spin-off firms: Contrasting dynamics in global reach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 193-204.
- Schmid, Stefan & Schurig, Andreas, 2003. "The development of critical capabilities in foreign subsidiaries: disentangling the role of the subsidiary's business network," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 755-782, December.
- Kotler, Philip & Manrai, Lalita A. & Lascu, Dana-Nicoleta & Manrai, Ajay K., 2019. "Influence of country and company characteristics on international business decisions: A review, conceptual model, and propositions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 482-498.
- Witell, Lars & Gebauer, Heiko & Jaakkola, Elina & Hammedi, Wafa & Patricio, Lia & Perks, Helen, 2017. "A bricolage perspective on service innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 290-298.
- Riviere, Monica & Romero-Martínez, Ana M., 2021. "Network embeddedness, headquarters entrepreneurial orientation, and MNE international performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(3).
- Li, Haiyan, 2020. "Role of overseas ethnic and non-ethnic ties and firm activity in the home country in the internationalization of returnee entrepreneurial firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1).
- Saeed Samiee & Constantine S. Katsikeas & G. Tomas M. Hult, 2021. "The overarching role of international marketing: Relevance and centrality in research and practice," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 52(8), pages 1429-1444, October.
- Eling, Martin & Jia, Ruo & Schaper, Philipp, 2017. "Get the Balance Right: A Simultaneous Equation Model to Analyze Growth, Profitability, and Safety," Working Papers on Finance 1716, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Murphree, Michael & Anderson, John (Andy), 2018. "Countering Overseas Power in Global Value Chains: Information Asymmetries and Subcontracting in the Plastics Industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 123-136.
- Xanthippe Adamoglou & Dimitris Kyrkilis, 2020. "MNEs Entry Strategies through a Distance Framework: A New Perspective," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 70(3-4), pages 83-105, July-Dece.
- Lindstrand, Angelika & Hånell, Sara Melén, 2017. "International and market-specific social capital effects on international opportunity exploitation in the internationalization process," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 653-663.
- Dekkers, Rob & de Boer, Ronald & Gelsomino, Luca Mattia & de Goeij, Christiaan & Steeman, Michiel & Zhou, Qijun & Sinclair, Scott & Souter, Victoria, 2020. "Evaluating theoretical conceptualisations for supply chain and finance integration: A Scottish focus group," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 220(C).
- Bianchi, Constanza & Abu Saleh, Md., 2020. "Investigating SME importer–foreign supplier relationship trust and commitment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 572-584.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalization; born global; networks; international new ventures;
All these keywords.
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2012-04-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-04-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2012-04-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.