The resource dynamics of early internationalising Indian IT firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arora, Ashish & Arunachalam, V. S. & Asundi, Jai & Fernandes, Ronald, 2001. "The Indian software services industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1267-1287, October.
- M Krishna Erramilli, 1991. "The Experience Factor in Foreign Market Entry Behavior of Service Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(3), pages 479-501, September.
- Suma Athreye & Mike Hobday, 2010. "Overcoming development adversity: how entrepreneurs led software development in India," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 36-46.
- Gabrielsson, Mika & Manek Kirpalani, V. H., 2004. "Born globals: how to reach new business space rapidly," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 555-571, October.
- Rialp, Alex & Rialp, Josep & Knight, Gary A., 2005. "The phenomenon of early internationalizing firms: what do we know after a decade (1993-2003) of scientific inquiry?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 147-166, April.
- Gary A Knight & Daekwan Kim, 2009. "International business competence and the contemporary firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(2), pages 255-273, February.
- Catherine Welch & Rebecca Piekkari & Emmanuella Plakoyiannaki & Eriikka Paavilainen-Mantymaki, 2011. "Theorising from case studies: Towards a pluralist future for international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(5), pages 740-762, June.
- Blomstermo, Anders & Eriksson, Kent & Lindstrand, Angelika & Sharma, D. Deo, 2004. "The perceived usefulness of network experiential knowledge in the internationalizing firm," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 355-373.
- Chetty, Sylvie K. & Wilson, Heather I. M., 2003. "Collaborating with competitors to acquire resources," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 61-81, February.
- Phillips McDougall, Patricia & Shane, Scott & Oviatt, Benjamin M., 1994. "Explaining the formation of international new ventures: The limits of theories from international business research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 469-487, November.
- Nicole Coviello & Martin Cox, 2006. "The resource dynamics of international new venture networks," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 113-132, September.
- Kim, Daekwan & Basu, Choton & Naidu, G.M. & Cavusgil, Erin, 2011. "The innovativeness of Born-Globals and customer orientation: Learning from Indian Born-Globals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 879-886, August.
- Weerawardena, Jay & Mort, Gillian Sullivan & Liesch, Peter W. & Knight, Gary, 2007. "Conceptualizing accelerated internationalization in the born global firm: A dynamic capabilities perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 294-306, September.
- Griffith, David A. & Harvey, Michael G., 2004. "The influence of individual and firm level social capital of marketing managers in a firm's global network," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 244-254, August.
- Shaker A Zahra, 2005. "A theory of international new ventures: a decade of research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(1), pages 20-28, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karthik, D. & Upadhyayula, Rajesh & Basant, Rakesh, 2015. "Strategic Paths and Performance of Born Globals: A Study of Indian IT Firms," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-36, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Noelia Franco-Leal & Danny Soetanto & Carmen Camelo-Ordaz, 2016. "Do they matter? The role of non-academics in the internationalization of academic spin-offs," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 410-440, September.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge-intensive service multinationals; Born global; Early internationalisation; Resource-based view; Resource leveraging; Indian service multinationals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:10:y:2012:i:3:p:255-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.