International business competence and the contemporary firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan Shigang & Liu Guozhi, 2017. "Competitive Strategy, Market Entry Mode and International Performance: The Case of Construction Firms in China," Business and Management Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Liliya Oxtorp, 2014. "Dynamic managerial capability of technology-based international new ventures—a basis for their long-term competitive advantage," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 389-420, December.
- Martineau, Charles & Pastoriza, David, 2016. "International involvement of established SMEs: A systematic review of antecedents, outcomes and moderators," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 458-470.
- Jean, Ruey Jer “Bryan”, 2014. "What makes export manufacturers pursue functional upgrading in an emerging market? A study of Chinese technology new ventures," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 741-749.
- Fernández-Olmos, Marta & Díez-Vial, Isabel, 2013. "Effect of firm’s resources on international diversification: An application in the Iberian Ham industry," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 196-208.
- Boehe, Dirk Michael, 2011. "Collaborate at home to win abroad: How does access to local network resources influence export behavior?," Insper Working Papers wpe_248, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Nishant Kumar, 2012. "The resource dynamics of early internationalising Indian IT firms," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 255-278, September.
- Gerschewski, Stephan & Xiao, Simon Shufeng, 2015. "Beyond financial indicators: An assessment of the measurement of performance for international new ventures," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 615-629.
- Fleury, Afonso & Fleury, Maria Tereza Leme & Borini, Felipe Mendes, 2012. "Is production the core competence for the internationalization of emerging country firms?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 439-449.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:01:n:s1363919617500050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nordman, Emilia Rovira & Tolstoy, Daniel, 2016. "The impact of opportunity connectedness on innovation in SMEsâ€™ foreign-market relationships," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 57, pages 47-57.
- Basly Sami, 2015. "Family Involvement in the Firm and Exports in the Family SME: Is the Manager’s International Orientation Influential?," Journal of Intercultural Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(3), pages 69-99, September.
- Yu Xie & Taewon Suh, 2014. "Perceived resource deficiency and internationalization of small- and medium-sized firms," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 207-229, September.
- Paul, Justin & Parthasarathy, Sundar & Gupta, Parul, 2017. "Exporting challenges of SMEs: A review and future research agenda," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 327-342.
- Majidah Hassan Author_Email: NIL & Grace McCarthy, 2011. "Influential Organisational Capabilities For Smes’ Export Performance: An Exploratory Study," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-045-168, Conference Master Resources.
- Louis Raymond & Josée St-Pierre & Sylvestre Uwizeyemungu & Thang Dinh, 2014. "Internationalization capabilities of SMEs: A comparative study of the manufacturing and industrial service sectors," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 230-253, September.
- Indujeeva Peiris & Michèle Akoorie & Paresha Sinha, 2012. "International entrepreneurship: A critical analysis of studies in the past two decades and future directions for research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 279-324, December.
- Cahen, Fernanda Ribeiro & Lahiri, Somnath & Borini, Felipe Mendes, 2016. "Managerial perceptions of barriers to internationalization: An examination of Brazil's new technology-based firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1973-1979.
- Gerschewski, Stephan & Rose, Elizabeth L. & Lindsay, Valerie J., 2015. "Understanding the drivers of international performance for born global firms: An integrated perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 558-575.
- Haapanen, Lauri & Juntunen, Mari & Juntunen, Jouni, 2016. "Firms' capability portfolios throughout international expansion: A latent class approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5578-5586.
- Oura, Mauricio Massao & Zilber, Silvia Novaes & Lopes, Evandro Luiz, 2016. "Innovation capacity, international experience and export performance of SMEs in Brazil," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 921-932.
- Kontinen, Tanja & Ojala, Arto, 2010. "The internationalization of family businesses: A review of extant research," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 97-107, June.
- Casillas, José C. & Moreno, Ana M. & Acedo, Francisco J., 2012. "Path dependence view of export behaviour: A relationship between static patterns and dynamic configurations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 465-479.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:40:y:2009:i:2:p:255-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.