Report NEP-ENT-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Capelleras, Joan-Lluis & Mole, Kevin F., 2012. "How ‘buzz’ reduces uncertainty for new firm founders," MPRA Paper 38170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Naudé, Wim, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and economic development: Theory, evidence and policy," MERIT Working Papers 2012-027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ines Lindner & Holger Strulik, 2012. "From Tradition to Modernity: Economic Growth in a Small World," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-035/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Raquel Meneses & Carlos Brito, 2012. "A Dynamic Approach To The Development Of International New Ventures," FEP Working Papers 454, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Naudé, Wim & Matthee, Marianne, 2012. "Do Export Costs Matter in Determining Whether, When, and How Much African Firms Export?," Working Papers 38, JICA Research Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "The Demand for, and Consequences of, Formalization among Informal Firms in Sri Lanka," IZA Discussion Papers 6442, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2012. "Financing of firms in developing countries : lessons from research," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6036, The World Bank.
- Ton Kwaak & Werner Liebregts, 2012. "Time series for main variables on the performance of Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H201204, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Cécile Fonrouge, 2012. "De la technologie de rupture à la stratégie de rupture : Europlasma, un cas d'entrepreneuriat durable," Post-Print halshs-00687678, HAL.