De la technologie de rupture à la stratégie de rupture : Europlasma, un cas d'entrepreneuriat durable
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude Gnos & Virginie Monvoisin & Jean-FranÃ§ois Ponsot, 2009.
"Regional currencies and regional monetary zones in Latin America: what prospects?,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 173-184, December.
- Jean-François Ponsot & Claude Gnos, 2009. "Regional currencies and regional monetary zones in Latin America : what prospects ?," Post-Print halshs-00402275, HAL.
- Claude Gnos & Virginie Monvoisin & Jean-François Ponsot, 2010. "Regional currencies and regional monetary zones in Latin America : whats prospects ?," Post-Print halshs-00473797, HAL.
- Jean-François Ponsot, 2003. "The Obsession of Credibility : A Historical Perspective on Full Dollarization and Currency Boards," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 83-99.
- Kenneth P. Jameson, 2003.
"Is It Possible to De-Dollarize? : The Case of Ecuador,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 42-60.
- Kenneth P. Jameson, 2003. "Is It Possible to De-dollarize? The Case of Ecuador," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2003_07, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Jean-François Ponsot, 2015. "Currency boards," Post-Print halshs-01114814, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable entrepreneurship; Strategie de rupture; rupture; innovation stratégique; déchet; entrepreneuriat durable; durable;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00687678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.