Report NEP-SBM-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Waheed, Abdul, 2012. "Employment effect of innovation: microdata evidence from Bangladesh and Pakistan," MERIT Working Papers 2012-024, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00686007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ács, Zoltan J. & Naudé, Wim, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, stages of development, and industrialization," MERIT Working Papers 2012-021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Joan Crespo & Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2012. "Lock-in or lock-out? How structural properties of knowledge networks affect regional resilience?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201221, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Raquel Meneses & Carlos Brito, 2012. "A Dynamic Approach To The Development Of International New Ventures," FEP Working Papers 454, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2011. "Foreign acquisition and the performance of New Zealand firms," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2011/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ton Kwaak & Werner Liebregts, 2012. "Time series for main variables on the performance of Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H201204, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Alexandre Gazaniol, 2012. "The impact of outward FDI on the domestic perimeter of manufacturing groups," Working Papers DT/2012/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).