Report NEP-INO-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hagedoorn, John & Ridder, Ann-Kristin, 2012. "Open innovation, contracts, and intellectual property rights: an exploratory empirical study," MERIT Working Papers 025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Chu, Angus C. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & TANG, C. H. Edward, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, technical progress and the volatility of economic growth," MPRA Paper 38132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhem Fabre & Stéphane Grumbach, 2012. "The World upside down, China's R&D and innovation strategy," Working Papers halshs-00686389, HAL.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "Crowdsourcing patent application review: leveraging new opportunities to capitalize on innovation?," MPRA Paper 38092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00686007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian & Massimo Tavoni, 2012. "Human Capital, Innovation, and Climate Policy: An Integrated Assessment," Working Papers 2012.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bernhard Ganglmair & Emanuele Tarantino, 2012. "Patent Disclosure in Standard Setting," NBER Working Papers 17999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Regibeau & Katharine Rockett & Samrawit Mariam, 2012. "Patent Pendency, Learning Effects, and Innovation Importance at the US Patent Office," Economics Discussion Papers 709, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Letty, Brigid & Shezi, Zanele & Mudhara, Maxwell, 2012. "An exploration of agricultural grassroots innovation in South Africa and implications for innovation indicator development," MERIT Working Papers 023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wilfried Ehrenfeld, 2012. "Climate Innovation - The Case of the Central German Chemical Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 2, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Pierre-André Mangolte, 2012. "Patents Wars (2ème partie) : Les conséquences : la paralysie de l'industrie, le freinage de l'innovation," CEPN Working Papers hal-00682563, HAL.
- Alireza Naghavi & Yingyi Tsai, 2012. "Cross-Border Intellectual Property Rights: Contract Enforcement and Absorptive Capacity," Working Papers 2012.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.