The Japanese Economy and Economic Policy in Light of the East Asian Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ramkishen Rajan, 2010. "The Japanese Economy and Economic Policy in Light of the East Asian Financial Crisis," Working Papers id:2695, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Takao Kawakita, 1996. "What the Central Bank Can and Cannot Do," Japanese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 33-70.
- Barro, Robert J, 1989. "The Ricardian Approach to Budget Deficits," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 37-54, Spring.
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584-584.
- Robert P. Flood & Mark P. Taylor, 1996. "Exchange Rate Economics: What's Wrong with the Conventional Macro Approach?," NBER Chapters,in: The Microstructure of Foreign Exchange Markets, pages 261-302 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suzuki, Yoshio, 1996. "The main issues facing Japan's economy," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 353-360, September.
- John G. Fernald & Hali J. Edison & Prakash Loungani, 1998. "Was China the first domino? assessing links between China and the rest of emerging Asia," International Finance Discussion Papers 604, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- ., 1998. "Neurath, Otto," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Economic Methodology, chapter 78 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Morris Goldstein & John Hawkins, 1998. "The Origin of the Asian Financial Turmoil," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9805, Reserve Bank of Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramkishen Rajan, 1998. "Restraints On Capital Flows : What Are They?," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22383, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Anisha Sabhlok, 2010. "The Evolution of Singapore Business: A Case Study Approach," Working Papers id:2818, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsJapanese economy; economic policy; East Asia; financial crisis;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:22382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .