Economic Integration and Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engel, Charles, 1993.
"Real exchange rates and relative prices : An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 35-50, August.
- Charles Engel, 1992. "Real Exchange Rates and Relative Prices: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 4231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1996. "The Purchasing Power Parity Puzzle," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 647-668, June.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1990. "The Noise Trader Approach to Finance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 19-33, Spring.
- Andrew Coleman & Toby Daglish, "undated". "Regional Price Convergence in Australia and New Zealand, 1984-1996," Treasury Working Paper Series 98/03, New Zealand Treasury.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viv Hall & Angela Huang, 2004.
"Would adopting the us dollar have led to improved inflation, output and trade balances, for New Zealand in the 1990s?,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 49-63.
- Viv Hall & Angela Huang, 2003. "Would Adopting the US Dollar Have Led to Improved Inflation, Output and Trade Balances for New Zealand in the 1990s?," Working Papers 03_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Viv Hall & Angela Huang, 2004. "WOULD ADOPTING THE US DOLLAR HAVE LED TO IMPROVED INFLATION, OUTPUT AND TRADE BALANCES FOR NEW ZEALAND IN THE 1990s?," Macroeconomics 0401001, EconWPA.
- Dean Scrimgeour, 2001. "Exchange rate volatility and Currency Union: Some theory and New Zealand evidence," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2001/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Wai Kin Choy & David C Mare & Peter Mawson, 2002. "Modelling Regional Labour Market Adjustment in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Christian Hawkesby & Christie Smith & Christine Tether, 2000. "New Zealand's currency risk premium," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 63, September.
- Drew, Aaron & Hall, Viv B. & McDermott, C. John & Clair, Robert St., 2004.
"Would adopting the Australian dollar provide superior monetary policy in New Zealand?,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 949-964, December.
- Aaron Drew & Viv Hall & John McDermott & Robert St. Clair, 2001. "Would adopting the Australian dollar provide superior monetary policy in New Zealand?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2001/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Scrimgeour, Dean, 2002. "Exchange rate volatility and currency union: New Zealand evidence," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(7-8), pages 739-749, November.
- Nils Bjorksten & Anne-Marie Brook, 2002. "Exchange rate strategies for small open developed economies such as New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 65, March.
- Nils Bjorksten, 2001. "The current state of New Zealand monetary union research," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 64, December.
- Patricia Fraser & Lynn McAlevey & Matthew Tayler, 2007. "The New Zealand market's relationship with Australia and Pacific-Basin share markets: is New Zealand converging with Australia?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 451-462.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:99/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.