New Zealand's currency risk premium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Coleman, 1999. "Economic Integration and Monetary Union," Treasury Working Paper Series 99/06, New Zealand Treasury.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cameron, Linda & Chapple, Bryan & Davis, Nick & Kousis , Artemisia & Lewis, Geoff, 2007. "New Zealand Financial Markets, Saving and Investment," Occasional Papers 07/5, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Andrew Coleman, 2001. "Three Perspectives on an Australasian Monetary Union," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: David Gruen & John Simon (ed.), Future Directions for Monetary Policies in East Asia Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Minh To, Huong & Tripe, David, 2002. "Factors influencing the performance of foreign-owned banks in New Zealand," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 341-357.
- Iris Claus & David Haugh & Grant Scobie & Jonas Tornquist, 2001. "Saving and growth in an open economy," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/32, New Zealand Treasury.
- Dean Scrimgeour, 2001. "Exchange rate volatility and Currency Union: Some theory and New Zealand evidence," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2001/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Monostori, Zoltan, 2012.
"Magyar szuverén fix kamatozású forintkötvények hozamdekompozíciója
[Decomposition of the five-year Hungarian sovereign fixed income forint yields]," MPRA Paper 54253, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2012.
- John Creedy & Grant Scobie, 2017.
"Debt projections and fiscal sustainability with feedback effects,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(3), pages 237-261, September.
- Creedy, John & Scobie, Grant, 2015. "Debt Projections and Fiscal Sustainability with Feedback Effects," Working Paper Series 4751, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- John Creedy & Grant Scobie, 2015. "Debt Projections and Fiscal Sustainability with Feedback Effects," Treasury Working Paper Series 15/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- Anthony Makin & Wei Zhang & Grant Scobie, 2009.
"The contribution of foreign borrowing to the New Zealand economy,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 263-278.
- Anthony Makin & Wei Zhang & Grant Scobie, 2008. "The Contribution of Foreign Borrowing to the New Zealand Economy," Treasury Working Paper Series 08/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Iris Claus & Veronica Jacobsen & Brock Jera, 2004. "Financial Systems and Economic Growth: An Evaluation Framework for Policy," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/17, New Zealand Treasury.
- Eric M. Leeper, 2009.
"Anchoring fiscal expectations,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin,
Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 72, pages 17-42, September.
- Eric M. Leeper, 2009. "Anchoring Fiscal Expectations," NBER Working Papers 15269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric M. Leeper, 2009. "Anchoring Fiscal Expectations," Caepr Working Papers 2009-015, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Joanne Archibald & Leni Hunter, 2001. "What is the neutral real interest rate, and how can we use it?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 64, September.
- Carmen Gloria Silva, 2010. "Forward premium puzzle and term structure of interest rates: the case of New Zealand," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 570, Central Bank of Chile.
- Scrimgeour, Dean, 2002. "Exchange rate volatility and currency union: New Zealand evidence," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(7-8), pages 739-749, November.
- Anella Munro, 2005. "UIP, Expectations and the Kiwi," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2005/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:september2000:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.