Hyperinflation bulgare de 1997 : transition, fragilité bancaire et change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Charles, Sébastien & Marie, Jonathan, 2017.
"L’hyperinflation Bulgare de 1997 : Transition, Fragilité Bancaire et Change
[Bulgaria’s Hyperinflation in 1997: Transition, Banking Fragility, and Foreign Exchange]," MPRA Paper 76459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berlemann, Michael & Nenovsky, Nikolay, 2003.
"Lending of first versus lending of last resort: The Bulgarian financial crisis of 1996/1997,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
11/03, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- M. Berlemann & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2003. "Lending of First Versus Lending of Last Resort: The Bulgarian Financial Crisis of 1996/1997," Post-Print halshs-00260241, HAL.
- M. Berlemann & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Lending of First versus Lending of Last Resort: The Bulgarian Financial Crisis of 1996/1997," Post-Print halshs-00259740, HAL.
- Stefka Slavova, 2003. "Money demand during hyperinflation and stabilization: Bulgaria, 1991-2000," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(11), pages 1303-1316.
- repec:mes:postke:v:39:y:2016:i:3:p:361-386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rowthorn, R E, 1977. "Conflict, Inflation and Money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 215-239, September.
- Kolodko, Grzegorz W & McMahon, Walter W, 1987. "Stagflation and Shortageflation: A Comparative Approach," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 176-197.
- Michael Berlemann & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Lending of First versus Lending of Last Resort: The Bulgarian Financial Crisis of 1996/19971," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 245-271, June.
- Dobrinsky, Rumen, 2000. "The Transition Crisis in Bulgaria," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 581-602, September.
- Marie, Jonathan, 2014.
"Hyperinflation argentine de 1989 : une interprétation post-keynésienne,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 15.
- Jonathan Marie, 2014. "Hyperinflation argentine de 1989 : une interprétation post-keynésienne," Post-Print hal-01346920, HAL.
- Philip Arestis & William Milberg, 1994. "Degree of Monopoly, Pricing, and Flexible Exchange Rates," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 16(2), pages 167-188, January.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2003.
"La contrainte budgétaire lâche et la théorie économique
[Soft Budget Constraint and Economic Theory]," MPRA Paper 17651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Cassetti, 2003. "Bargaining power, effective demand and technical progress: a Kaleckian model of growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 449-464, May.
- CLIFFORD S. POIROT Jr., 2003. "Did the currency board resolve Bulgaria's financial crisis of 1996-97?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 27-55.
- Sébastien Charles & Jonathan Marie, 2016.
"Hyperinflation in a small open economy with a fixed exchange rate: A post Keynesian view,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 361-386, July.
- Jonathan Marie & Sébastien Charles, 2016. "Hyperinflation in a small open economy with a fixed exchange rate: a Post-Keynesian view," Post-Print hal-01377937, HAL.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Dimitri G. Demekas & Jonathan D. Ostry, 1993. "An Empirical Analysis of the Output Declines in Three Eastern European Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Setterfield, Mark, 2007. "The rise, decline and rise of incomes policies in the US during the post-war era: an institutional-analytical explanation of inflation and the functional distribution of income," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 127-146, August.
- Andrej Susjan & Marko Lah, 1997. "Inflation in the Transition Economies: the post-Keynesian view," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 381-393.
- Anne Marie Gulde, 1999. "The Role of the Currency Board in Bulgaria's Stabilization," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 99/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Burdekin & Paul Burkett, 1998. "Economic history and econometrics: a cautionary note from the hyperinflation front," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 251-254.
- Sonya Dilova-Kirkowa, 1999. "Corporate Governance in Bulgarian State-owned Banks, 1992-1997," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 253-265.
- Michael, P & Nobay, A R & Peel, D A, 1994. "The German Hyperinflation and the Demand for Money Revisited," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Stijn Claessens & R. Kyle Peters, 1997. "State enterprise performance and soft budget constraints: The case of Bulgaria," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(2), pages 305-322, November.
More about this item
Keywordshyperinflation; change; transition;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- P22 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upn:wpaper:2016-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pascal Seppecher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cep13fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.