Formal and Informal Institutional Change : the Experience of Postsocialist Transformation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Taku Suzuki, 2016.
"Radicalism Versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey Of The Transition Strategy Debate,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 807-834, September.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2015. "Radicalism versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey of the Transition Strategy Debate," RRC Working Paper Series 45, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010.
"Monetary Regimes In Post-Communist Countries Some Long-Term Reflections,"
Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice,
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 57, pages 217-234, november.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "Monetary Regimes in Post-Communist Countries. Some Long-Term Reflections," Working paper series 12009en, Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting.
- Welter, Friederike & Smallbone, David, 2015. "Creative forces for entrepreneurship: The role of institutional change agents," Working Papers 01/15, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:3:p:456-480 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimiter IALNAZOV & Nikolay NENOVSKY, 2010.
"The Evolution of Post-Communist Countries: An Interpretation from the Perspective of Cooperation,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
1600, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Dimiter Ialnazov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010. "The evolution of post-communist countries: An interpretation from the perspective of cooperation," ICER Working Papers 03-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ewa Gruszewska, 2014. "Changes In Informal Institutions In Poland And Transition Countries," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 9(1), pages 39-55, March.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2014. "Heterogeneity in Institutional Effects on Economic Growth: Theory and Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 63170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larysa Tamilina & Natalya Tamilina, 2014. "Heterogeneity in Institutional Effects on Economic Growth: Theory and Empirical Evidence," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 11(2), pages 205-249, December.
- Claude Didry & Caroline Vincensini, 2011. "Beyond the market-institutions dichotomy: The institutionalism of Douglass C. North in response to Karl Polanyi's challenge," Working Papers halshs-00601544, HAL.
- Vernikov, Andrei, 2009.
"Импорт В Россию Институтов Корпоративного Управления И Их Мутация
[Corporate governance intitutions in Russia: import and mutation]," MPRA Paper 15379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimiter Ialnazov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2011. "A Game Theory Interpretation of the Post-Communist Evolution," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 41-56.
- Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2017. "Informal and formal meaning of the norm and the institution," MPRA Paper 80355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Zubkovskaya & Snejina Michailova, 2014. "THE DEVELOPMENT OF RUSSIAN MULTINATIONAL ENTERPRISES FROM THE 1990s TO THE PRESENT," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 5(2).
- Kiss, Andreea N. & Danis, Wade M. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2012. "International entrepreneurship research in emerging economies: A critical review and research agenda," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 266-290.
More about this item
KeywordsPost-socialist transformation ; diversity of trajectories ; institutional change ; formal rules ; informal rules ; enforcement;
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucej:v:5:y:2008:i:1:p:57-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.