Corporate Political Activities and Oligopoly Welfare Loss
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cowling, Keith & Mueller, Dennis C, 1978. "The Social Costs of Monopoly Power," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 727-748, December.
- Posner, Richard A, 1975. "The Social Costs of Monopoly and Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 807-827, August.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Ndayisenga, Fidele & Kinsey, Jean D., 1994. "Food Processors' Lobbying Activity And Farm Policy," Staff Papers 13581, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sanjib Bhuyan & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 1997. "Oligopoly Power in the Food and Tobacco Industries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 1035-1043.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A & Pagoulatos, Emilio, 1994. "Rent Seeking and the Welfare Cost of Trade Barriers," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 79(1-2), pages 149-160, April.
- Dougan, William R & Snyder, James M, 1993. "Are Rents Fully Dissipated?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 793-813, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Jacques, 2015. "Civil society, corporate power, and food security: counter-revolutionary efforts that limit social change," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 432-444, September.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:10:y:2017:i:10:p:23-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nell, Phillip C. & Puck, Jonas & Heidenreich, Stefan, 2015. "Strictly limited choice or agency? Institutional duality, legitimacy, and subsidiaries’ political strategies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 302-311.
More about this item
KeywordsFood industries; lobbying; oligopoly; rent seeking; welfare loss;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:17:y:2000:i:4:p:411-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .